Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maternity Clothes

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sears is having crazy sales on all of their clearance stuff (1/2 off reduced prices).  I bought several maternity tops today, including a cute sweater.  Their t-shirts and tanks were on sale for $2.49 each.  Nearly everything in their maternity section was marked down, so it was included in the sale.

I ended up with a white blouse, a sweater, 2 t-shirts, a tank top and a pair of capri leggings for $30.  Great way to stock up on the basics!

Pregnancy ticker
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
nancycsel
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Yep... they do have some great deals right now.  I went there last weekend and got a pair of maternity shorts and a top for around $6.00 each.  I refuse to spend more than $15 on anything maternity.. since we don't plan on having anymore children.  

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:17 PM

That's great! I'm looking for some maternity work pants. Do you know if Sears has good maternity work pants that are good and won't make me look like I'm trying to fit too much fat into too little pant??

msucrazy6
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Their pants weren't great, but I am picky and tall, so when it comes to pants I might not be the best person to ask LOL!

Pregnancy ticker
mamad122
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:47 PM

lol that's cute! I've never worn Sears maternity but I plan to check out the sales tonight!!

Quoting ElijahsMom211:

That's great! I'm looking for some maternity work pants. Do you know if Sears has good maternity work pants that are good and won't make me look like I'm trying to fit too much fat into too little pant??

Pregnancy Ticker 

in love    toddler girl  expecting baby
 Jeremy & Nicole      Shae        Thane OR Joslin
       7-14-07          7-13-08
          12-21-09

ElijahsMom211
by Platinum Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I'm picky too. The other day the thought occured to me: I have a hard time finding pants that fit me when I'm not pregnant, it's going to be even worse when I am". I went into Motherhood Maternity but I had the pant problem w/them.. They were too tight in the leg and butt... I guess I'm a plus size woman now.. I was before I got pregnant, but just barely..

Quoting msucrazy6:

Their pants weren't great, but I am picky and tall, so when it comes to pants I might not be the best person to ask LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)