Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't take it anymore

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:06 PM
  • 2 Replies

For the past three nights I have been awake with contractions.  I haven't slept and there is no way I can sleep during the day since I have a home daycare and my DS to take care of.  The contractions start around 11pm and last until around 6am.  They are 15-20 mins apart.  They start in my lower back then roll around to the front and last about 1 min with lots and lots of pain and pressure.  I cannot sleep through them.  I just can not take it anymore.  Its the lack of sleep not the contractions that bother me so much.  On top of that I have a cold and the lack of sleep is not helping me.  I have a dr appt on Thursday and I hope that he will help me in some way.  If he induces me then I will take it. I am miserable.  How long did your false labors last until you finally gave birth?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HeatherW
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I'm sorta going through the same thing.  Contracting reg and they're getting stronger, but not dilating.  I'm still going through it, but it's been happening for the past 2 weeks...

hazeleyes0606
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM

With mine when I had my son a year ago it was only a week. I started on say a monday and by thursday it was the real thing but I was dumb and said I would go friday morning when I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting sick to my stomach with back labor. Good Luck I hope they stop so you can get some rest. Drink LOTS of water, you may not have enough fluids in your body. I remember them telling me to drink lots of water bc they thought I wasn't drinking enough which can cause contractions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)