Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cravings!!

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM
  • 23 Replies

So i wanna know what have been some of your cravings..

All day today I wanted a grilled cheese and bacon sandwhich..Never had it before  but I NEEDED it and omg it was really really good lol... I also crave strawberry cheesecake icecream, rootbeer, grapes,veggies(broccoli and califlower and corn and sometimes salad) Deli meat but i know you cant eat it when your prego(which may have been why i switch my craving to bacon lol) noodles with Ragu meat sauce and bacon cut up in it(my grandfather used to make it all the time when i was a kid and everytime im preg i just crave it)..

Before i confirmed i was prego I craved swedish fish and now i cant stand the things... So what do you ladies crave

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tiffani_Childs
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM

So far I have been craving red meat....steak mostly.cat

Schleetle
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:43 PM

I haven't had any consistent cravings in a few weeks. I just seem to be easily influenced right now like if I hear someone talk about a certain food, or see a food ad on TV it makes me want it. There was some stupid commercial where the lady said 'potato salad' and I had to make potato salad at like 11pm. LoL I was craving pumpkin spice coffee, and I found a local shop that makes them as fraps year round yum. Ben, and Jerry's cinnamon bun ice cream has also been really, really good... I am usually not a desert person, but I guess this baby takes after dad because she loves sweets.

Pregnancy Ticker

Lakesia
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:52 PM

I crave things like Subway, sour cream and cheese.

Jess8685
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:59 PM

Omg i craved subway too just last week actually we were at the mall and i had to have the sweet oinion teryki(sp?) on honey oat ..lol

Quoting Lakesia:

I crave things like Subway, sour cream and cheese.

babyonboard2100
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM

i crave chicken any kind, ice cream, broccli chedder rice an bacon all the time an chips an lots of pickles

CafeMom Tickers
MissMelissa89
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:14 PM

I crave mostly healthy food,

I was real big on fast-food and chips etc.

But since I've been pregnant I want broccoli, and apples, and I have to go out to eat almost every night.

I can't eat any meant either...very weird, but my most craved item of food is home-made mashed potatoes with butter, sour cream, and a whole bunch of salt!!

Lena-Loo
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:32 PM

I would crave pickles. Mostly a pickle and sour cream sandwich. I tried eating it after i lost them and it always makes me sick as a dog!!!! LOL

throwing up

airbubble
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Hot dogs, Soft salted pretzels with lots of cheese!, Bread pudding, potatoes, Mcdonalds french fries.

Heres an extreme weird craving I had once.. crunchy cheetos dipped in yogurt. Yup...

Natedogsmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I actually didn't have any cravings through this whole pregnancy. But I will be 39 weeks tomorrow and NOW suddenly I have cravings. I crave baked potatoes with cheese, sour cream, and butter!

And also chocolate! I have never been a huge chocolate eater but this last week and a half I'm constantly wanting a candy bar or something. My mom came and made me a chocolate cake with chocolate icing the other day. It's dh's favorite kind of cake, I have never been much of a fan of it, but i just got this craving that I HAD to have it. A friend told me I was definitely caring my dh's son if i wanted chocolate on chocolate. lol I have been eating healthy the whole time (not out of the ordinary for me though) and I have only gained 20 pounds so far (3 of which was just this last week, result of the potatoes and chocolate i'm sure.) so I guess I did ok. lol

logunsmommy
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Actually you can eat deli meat, just within limits like fish, and nothing undercooked, like Roast Beef.  Eating turkey and ham is ok.

Like others...my cravings change from day to day, and what I see or hear around me.  But my most often craving is chicken (has to be grilled, BBQ is a bonus and lots of it!)  and mcds french fries, but they have to be fresh, like just pulled out still dripping with grease fresh.  And my newest is milk... I don't normally drink a lot of milk but lately it has been really good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)