Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone using a doula?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi :)

I just wanted to see if anyone is using a doula, and if you've met her, are starting to look?
We're starting to look, and meeting one this weekend, and just wanted to see if anyone else was in the same boat as us?

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1sttimemom512
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:28 PM

I used a doula with my 6 month old. She was absolutely wonderful. You won't regret using a doula.... This time I have so many people supportiing me I don't think I will need to use a doula. Not like there is gonna be any room for one more person

NewMamaMowJoe
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 3:13 AM

I am!  She was there with my previous birth and I absolutely want her here this time!  I went natural last time and I am hoping to do it again!  She was an enormous help with pain management and a great advocate for me and my birth plan!  Good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
CaidensMommy05
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Absolutly!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
LaurenMarie2307
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 9:22 PM

I used a doula for the birth of my son.......She was really great....became more like a close friend who knew a lot about giving birth! I'd def reccommend it to anyone....

Tarzan
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 11:02 PM

I used one with my first child and she was great.

I start Lamaze classes in Oct. and the instructor is training to become a doula. Hope she will be done by the time I have this baby, so she can be my doula.

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)