• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are the chances??? (piog)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

ok so I took a pregnancy test tonight and right away it came up positive and DARK.......the test has been in its own package and everything and doesn't expire until Aug. 2010, I don't really feel pregnant except for the sore boobs, so what are the chances that the test is wrong???

My life, My world, My girls.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Joanne28
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:48 PM

ive never heard of a false positive, tho if you are taking meds that may have HCG hormone then it would come up pos.

Miss-Baby-Baker
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:00 PM

From what I hear, a false positive is extremely rare. Congrats on your new pregnancy. :)

newbiestepmama
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Take a couple more tests. Make sure it's your first pee of the day. Even try a couple different brands. If they all come back positive, you are more than likely prego. I'm told that they are all pretty accurate, especially if you had a dark line. I took 4 and mine were all pretty light.

aimige
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:25 PM

There are never false positives... only false negatives.I have taken alot of them.. Congrats!

racang
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:45 PM

I took a digital, and it said pregnant, then just now I took a dollar store test and it came back negative either or that the positive was too faint to notice.

racang
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I took another look at the dollar store test and the line for a postive is there it is just very very faint. here is a picture of all three tests.

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:57 PM

I see a for sure yes on top, yes in middle and a slight yes on bottom. Congrats hun! Yep you are preggers so call your doc and get on the right vitamins and schedule your appt.

MommyIvy
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Congrats!

Made by Emily J.

Austinsmommy126
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Congrats :O)

aimige
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Congrats! those look like the ones I took with this pregnancy.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)