Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should i stay or should i go??

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM
  • 1 Replies

I am 12weeks prego and I have been having a horrible headach for the past 2 days and tylenol hasnt touch it.. BUT it started with neck pain(that nothing has touched either) that has been going on for atleast a month I did bring it up at my appt when it wasnt so bad and they brushed it off as well you just slept wrong on it.. I have a high pain tolerance so when i say im in pain im really in pain.. I cant move my neck side to side and it hurts to hold it up even and ice numbs it and actually waking up brings tears to my eyes so i know its causing the headachs... I just dont feel its ER worthy to go even tho im in alot of pain.. Hubby says to go but i want to wait to see what the dr says if they can get me in or not in the morning.. and also i dont want to be alone in the waiting room forever bc my headach will be the lowest priority.. AHHHH i dont know what to do..

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BooBear81
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Go to the ER...

Believe me, it warrants a visit. The amount of pain you are in is not healthy for you and if you can get help tonight, it's less stress on your baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)