• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe somone can answer?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM
  • 3 Replies

O.k so this is the first time I've ever checked my cervical mucus to know when I'm ovulating. I ovulated last week around Tuesday- Wednesday.SO  I stopped checking. I checked today just being a little curious and it was wet, creamy and slighty stretchy between fingers. I could get my fingers about an inch apart. I thought after you ovulate it's suppose to be dry and sticky not stretchy. I'm due 8/30, but I'm confused am I missing something here. Any thoughts? 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mamagirlz
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:22 AM

For me it's confusing to do the mucus test.  I'll get months like that where it doesn't make any sense.  So i just go straight to the ovulation kits.  I've used it twice and got pregnant right away both times.

mommyofone123
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM

for me, after my period stops i'm really dry until a few days before ovulation. i then have a lot of mucos until about a day after ovulation and then it stays "increased" until a day or two before my period starts (then i'm "dry" again) or it increases alot if i got pregnant........

khedy
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I agree with the first responder. I used a ovulation home test and got pregnant right away! Good luck to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)