Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BaBy #4

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM
  • 7 Replies

Soo, I just found out Friday that I am expecting baby number 4!! =] We are completely excited and soo ready!! =] I am only about 5-6 weeks and have an appointment in 3 weeks.. So far my due date is April 13th, which is my father in laws bday and the day after my bday!! lol... Sooo, fun fun fun.. =] i am from PSJA and I have 3 boys already... What am I hoping for??? A healthy baby =] I honestly LUUUUV having boys and LUUUV being the only lady of the house and would be  blessed and stoked to have antoher boy! But, if God blesses us with a girl, I will be just as stoked and ready to buy PINK PRINCESS EVERYTHING!!! LOL =] Any advice from mommy of 4 babies??? =]

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
housefullofkidz
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Congrats! We are expecting our 7th  ;-) 4 boys, 3 girls!

"If you fail at raising your children, nothing else you succeed at matters"

Do you have a "Big Family"? 4 or more kids? Join our group~ http://www.bigfamilys.com/

BibusMommy3
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Congrats mama! I can't really help you there- even though I've practically raised my 3 sisters, I only have one baby boy myself and I just had him a little over 3 weeks ago! lol But I do wish you the best and I hope you have a healthy pregnancy! Good luck! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
momtoJandN
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 1:59 PM

First off, let me say CONGRATS!! I am trying to convince my hubby to have one more. I am also a mommy to 3 boys (the youngest only 5 month) but I so want a little princess! Please keep us updated.

thirdtimemamma
by on Sep. 5, 2009 at 2:09 PM

I too am expecting our 4th baby this will be our 4th girl! I am sooo excited to have another one. My 3 girls are such great friends and are looking forward to having another sister (even though my 2yr old wants a baby brother, she's a BIG tomboy!!! LOL)

I don't know what it's like to have 4 kids yet, but I know it will be wonderful! I am due Nov. 13th

melodyev
by on Sep. 6, 2009 at 8:07 PM

How exciting for you! We are awaiting baby #5 right now. I tried not to hope for one or the other, just a healthy baby. We are having girl #4. My son loves being the only boy, but is now wishing we were having a brother for him.

Pregnancy Ticker

donandtam2008
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Hey- I am expecting a son after having 3 daughters!  My daughters are all teens so we are so excited-- Your baby is due on my b-day! 

mother_of_JGM
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 1:37 PM

that is so awesome, 5 or 6 wks? Im due april 14th and 9 wks today, my little brothers bday is on the 13th and it has to be a c section so I wonder if I can just ask to have it done on the 13th lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)