Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

John Bobby's Birth Story (PIOG)

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

I called the hospital at 6am on August 25th, 2009 to find out when I would be able to go in for my induction (it was supposed to be the day before but there were to many women going in already in labor so they had no rooms). They told me they had me scheduled to be there at 7am which was in an hour. We hurried got to the hospital, they got me in a room and had me hooked up by 8 am. They checked my cervix and I was a 3. I didn`t want to do any pain relief but my contractions were getting pretty bad and close together and my kids wanted to be in the room with me while I was delivering so since they were getting scared that something was wrong by 10:30 I got the epi. They checked me again at that time and I was a 5. After the epi I couldn`t feel anything and I started dozing off and on. at 12:30 pm they checked me again and I was a 6. My midwife came in at 1:05 and wanted to make sure I was ok, I explained to him that I felt some kind of light pressure around my pelvic bone and that she had just checked me and I was a 6. He wanted to check me again to be safe and he had to rush the nurses cause my little guy was starting to crown. He asked if I could feel any contractions and I told him no, he said they would tell me when I was having one and when I did I was supposed to push. I didn`t even push I just leaned forward because they were helping me lean up to grab my legs and as soon as I did they said he was already out. It was the easiest delivery I could ever imagine having. He was born August 25th, 2009 at 1:12pm. He weighed 7lbs 2oz and 20 inches long. He is so tiny and perfect!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AliciaO
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:59 AM

congrats!! he is adorable!!

JennaFrog
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM

awww awsome story i hope that this baby comes out as easy as that! CONGRATS hes adorable!

Click my sig to join us in our trashy slice of heaven!

BibusMommy3
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Quoting AliciaO:

congrats!! he is adorable!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie
Firsttimemom252
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Congrats! His a cutie

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)