Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay Guys.....I didn't Pop.....I EXPLODED!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:49 AM
  • 5 Replies

Okay. I was exactly 24 weeks yesterday. Sometime in the last several days...I noticed a change. Didn't take long for DH to catch on. I KNEW it was bigger, but seeing the change in the pics, about 2 weeks apart, is NUTS! Anyone else??

Here we are at 21 weeks, 5 days.

Now......

and....and....

ALL OF THE LAST 3 PICS ARE AT 24 WEEKS, or a mere 2 weeks later??!!

Yep....Popped? Not so much. Exploded? Yep. Glad no one got hurt! LOL

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jamiesmom1
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:07 AM

That is exactly how I did with my son. I went from nothing over night to Wham! Huge overnight. Probably will with this one too. 

taramd3
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:09 AM

WOW!!  my guess is that the baby turned--maybe butt out... either way your belly is freakin adorable!!

flutterby6969
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:22 PM

Awwww! Thanks so much! I wasn't thinking adorable.....just huge! :) So thank you! I think you are right. Kiddo was transverse before, and the last few days he/she has been doing alot of moving in there! Can't quite figure out what my LO is doing! I keep telling DH, our baby is dancing in there. Last night you could see so much movement through my belly, we were transfixed for at least 30 minutes, just going WOW! So I think you're onto something! LOL

Do you girls know how to tell which way our LO's are positioned in there?

CafeMom Tickers
NewMom0907
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM

Quoting flutterby6969:

Awwww! Thanks so much! I wasn't thinking adorable.....just huge! :) So thank you! I think you are right. Kiddo was transverse before, and the last few days he/she has been doing alot of moving in there! Can't quite figure out what my LO is doing! I keep telling DH, our baby is dancing in there. Last night you could see so much movement through my belly, we were transfixed for at least 30 minutes, just going WOW! So I think you're onto something! LOL

Do you girls know how to tell which way our LO's are positioned in there?

I could always tell where my oldest was when I was preggo with him. Towards the middle to third trimester he got bigger so I just felt around my belly for a hard spot and that was his head. If it felt long and soft that was his bum! With my second son I actually felt his entire head around 20 weeks-it was so small!  Feel around it's an awesome experience, and from the baby's movements you can usually tell what your feeling

treehugger823
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM

lol my dd used to sit with her butt up in my ribcage... she moved around ALOT so sometimes it was her butt, sometimes her head. made it hard to breathe so i had to physically push her butt out of my ribs!

pregnancy due date
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)