Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to sleep.. but this is keeping me from it

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:26 AM
  • 2 Replies

I have back pain like nothing! it's currently up and down my lower spine, and on the pelvis bone.
my fiancee's mother called me and told me about getting hot to warm water in a ball or in a water bottle and have someone push it against my back to relieve the pain.. Did it work?? only for a few minutes. I can't get anyone to do it right now because everyone's ASLEEP! ugh... I can't even sleep because of it.

and on top of that. I'm going to the hospital today around 2 for a nonstress test and a biophysical profile because they're suspecting I have preeclampsia and wants to make sure the baby's fine.. why can't anyone induce me >.< I've only got 4 days till my 40th week... I'm seriously getting tired of this pregnancy lol this little boy caused me more pain than anyone ever did.. but I know it'll be worth it in the end.

HOW DO YOU RELIEVE THE FREAKING PAIN LOL

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lil_bittie
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM

I definately feel  you girl.  I am in the same boat.  I have a hernitated disc along with some other back problems.  I get pain so bad sometimes it makes my feet go numb.  Heating pads and ice at the same time.  Put ice on the spot where it hurts the most and a heating pad over top of it.  It is called Hot-Cold Therapy.  Do it 20 mins on 20 mins off several times a day.  I am due in 2 weeks and I cannot wait to get this baby out.  I need to sleep.

Richmond14
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I always used tylenol PM with pregnancy pain my doc said it was totally safe for pregnancy:) And it really helps you to sleep:) Good luck i hope you feel better!! and good luck with your upcoming delivery!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)