Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super nervous - pregnant? *updated reply #3*

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hello ladies! I think I need some advice. Since I had my son in January, my periods have been very predictable - they've been coming every 4 weeks (pretty much to the day), lasting 3-5 days, and I get all the PMS symptoms a day or so before. My last period ended on July 6th. I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests and they have all said negative - however, when I was 6 weeks prego with Landen, even first thing in the morning I was only getting very faint positives. And since he's not sleeping thru the night (thanks teething) and is up every 3 hours,I don't get that first pee of the morning that has been building up all night. I'm really not sure what to do... I haven't really had any prego symptoms other than being very tired and I've been feeling very sick to my stomach (plus some stomach issues). What do you all think? Should I be worried? My husband and I have tried to be very careful - we always use condoms and only went at it once without one but it was only right at the beginning.
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1stTimeMomHolly
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:36 PM
BUMP
eskimokissesXO
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Haha! I think there's something in the water. I've been having pregnancy symptoms and am freaking out too! They sound like some of the usual pregnancy symptoms to me. If you're almost 2 months late and Hpt aren't working, I'd go to the doctor and have them take a test. Be sure to let us know how it goes. Good luck and PM me if you just need to talk.

hugs

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
1stTimeMomHolly
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 2:43 AM
Now I can add massive heartburn and my face breaking out to my list of symptoms... Please somebody tell me this could all be stress related.
LaceyN1121
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 2:51 AM

There is a possiblility that it could be stress related. I would give it about 2 more weeks if you still don't start call your doctor for a blood test to be positive. Before I got pregnant with this baby, I had really bad stress and had heartburn forever and just all together feeling crappy, kinda like I do now...lol...

I say wait the 2 weeks then call your dr for blood test. Thats the best I got for you hun... Best of luck to you.

pregnancy calendar
NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:30 PM

I'd say if your last period was July 6th, that you should go to your doc and get a blood test. That way you can know for sure...When you didnt use a condom, was it around Ovulation time?

My name is Erin and I'm Happily married to Matt. We have 2 beautiful children, Kylie (6-13-06) and Lucas (5-23-08), and we're TTC our 3rd and last baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)