Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Appetite

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM
  • 3 Replies

My appetite has increased alot in this last trimester...  I craved foods early on and ate but I just started gaining besides just a pound here or there... Oh and I'm extremely thirsty!  When I get something to drink I'm chugging it like I haven't drank anything in days!  Has anyone else experienced this??  I hope it's all normal.  I think this baby is growing & growing everyday...lol !

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MJWard
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Well Im not in my 3rd just yet but I deff want to eat more and more..but I dont let myself I have to keep telling my self that im not eating for 2 lol. but As for drinking..ya I DEFF feel like I NEED to drink and a LOT!

Follow me to a healthier tomorrow! Togeather we can make a change!Mommy weight be gone 
                      CafeMom Tickers

Fusion8
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I'm not in my third yet either, I'll be 25 weeks on sunday. BUT I definitely understand, I can eat an entire meal, be "full", then hungry like I never ate an hour and a half later. Usually when it happens i'll try to just eat an apple (or something).

KyKrsbonusmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM

I only have 6 weeks left but I feel soooo huge... and I'm really not that big!  Everyone has told me how good I've done but I sure don't feel like it...  Sometimes I eat good and other times it's bad... I guess the baby needs it to grow!  This week has been a bad week for eating!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)