Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

concert....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM
  • 6 Replies

So...

My favorite band EVER is Insane Clown Posse. I have seen them 6 times, and wouldnt pass up a chance for the world to see them again.

Well I found out yesterday that they are going to be a little more than an hour away the week of my birthday!!!! YAY!!!! But, Im going to be 27 weeks pregnant. So Ill have to stay in the back :(

But Im so excited, I just thought Id share.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
muskegonmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I would be checking with your ob before you attend a concert, you never know what could cause to go in to labor. My drs have always TOLD ME NO CONCERTS. Im high risk, but not of going in to labor early.  But just like traveling, i would make sure your dr thinks its a good idea... JMO.

Only wanting a Healthy baby but Pink would be nice to even out our Family!

MrsPilat
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:30 PM

I've never heard NO concerts while being pregnant, actually think that's kind of silly...today when you're pregnant you can't do anything, and to be honest I am pretty neurotic and follow most but I went to a concert when I was about 25 weeks pregnant and my son is completely healthy : ) ...

eskimokissesXO
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:03 PM

That's exciting! I wish we lived somewhere where our favorite bands came near our town. Lol. And that'll be an AWESOME kinda break from "feelin' the pregnancy". Just a good time to have fun for your birthday. Just be careful not to get too hot and woozy from the excitement and sing-alongs. Lol. I know some people worry about the music being too loud, but that baby is TOTALLY protected by tons of fluid and, er other stuff! Haha! Have fun!

singing

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
luvbeingmama
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:07 PM

I work in a plant that is very loud.  You have to wear earplugs and ear muffs and when i was preg i asked my ob if the sound was bad for the baby and she said no that the baby is in water so it would be muffled like if you went underwater.

sstengel
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Im going to a concert tomorrow and im 32 weeks!! This is my fourth kiddo and ive been to several concerts with each pregnancy and my kids are all healthy! Have fun, just dont do any jumping around or anything haha! you rock

angelphish80
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:44 PM

With my last one I was 9 months prego and we lived above a bar. Well a local band we knew came in and I was there, up front and with the band. They blessed my baby with rock and roll, lol! I had no complications at all!~! Go have fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)