Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Canadian Moms???

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

Am I the only Canadian mom on Cafe Mom?  Or are their others out there?  Where are you?  Who are you?  What do you do?  When are you due?

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Randi02
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Born and raised in Whistler, BC but for the last 3 years I have been living in Alberta.

I am not pregnant right now, I have two toddlers though.

I am a Canadian,breastfeeding (it IS best, there is nothing even close to that nutrition and bond), co sleeping, extended rear facing (if you don't rear face to the maximum of your seat, you're NOT doing all you can to protect your child), baby wearing, Non spanking (I want my kids to respect me, not fear me) ANTI- CIO, homemade baby food making, cloth diapering, organic (chemical free household!) recycling mama to TWO! My husband is my equal and best friend, not my master and I believe basic health care should be a human RIGHT, not a privilege.

jinger74
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:25 PM

i am in new westminster b.c. pregnant with my first and looking to meet others. i work in childcare, have been living in australia for last 7 years. I am married and my husband is my best friend ( he is in aus still as i have to sponsor him) This is our first child and it took us a year to concieve him/her. i am 35 years old and due july 1st.

CafeMom Tickers
housefullofkidz
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM

bump for more canadian mom's!

There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein andee.jpg picture by us5dots   Join us in the Pregnancy Group,Housefullofkidz, Pregnancy Group Mod 

My2angels251
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Hi i'm Jenn Pregnant with my 7th child . I'm born and raise here in the Capital of Canada .Ottawa ont  My due is May 17 th 2010

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
Amelia_Bd
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Hi! I am not pregnant anymore...I have a 2 years old and a 4 months old. I was born and raised in Quebec and now I live in Alberta.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)