Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gender prediciton??

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: was/is your gender prediction right or wrong?

Options:

right

wrong

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 16

View Results

had anybody used the gender predicition thing in there signiture, were they correct or are they correct? My baby that I am pregnant with now is predicited a boy, I sure hope so, After I did the gender prediction with this one I went back and did it with my other girls and both of them were right so I really hope this one is right, I am going to include a poll in this because I want to see a percentage. Thanks for any answers.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TheMillerFamily
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Mine says boy but we will see! Im still to early. It said girl when I did it for my son so it was wrong for my first!! 

Photobucket

Due with #2 April 8th 2010

Gender Prediction
stephy_85
by Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I did one of those when I was pregnant with ds and it said girl and it was wrong.

audreyhv6207
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 4:08 PM

i sure hope mine is wrong it said girl but this is my last and i would love a little boy.  happy with either though but rooting for a boy. 

mizz_gayle
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 4:18 PM

WRONG FOR ME IM HAVING A GIRL N IT SAID BOY LOL

SPSJR917
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:25 PM

it was right for my 1st child(boy).. now with this baby it says girl so we will see in another 6-7-8 weeks

pregnancy calendar

Gender Prediction

shesgot4kidz
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Not sure yet mine that i took said girl and so did every other prediction i took. and i am HOPING it is a girl haha!! i find out on wed. **PINK DUST** please? lol

krissy8178
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:41 PM

I didnt do it with my first 2 children. but my last baby it said girl and I had a girl so we'll see if this ones right. I hope so... I've got 3 girls

2babys-under2
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:45 PM

I tried this..It was right with both of my pregnancies. So I hope it works out for you : )

**Krystal**

**Wife to Danny**

**Mommy to Blydan, Aurora, and Chewie Bear**

stinax732
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I used one on another site, and it said boy. However, I used the one I see a lot of people using here and it said girl. Last week at the doctor we saw a "third leg" ;) So the little boy in my belly and I vote this predictor was wrong, haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)