Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy breakouts [ugh]

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

So im 19 weeks pregnant and i normally have pretty soft skin well  now i am BREAKING OUT yuuukkk i HATE IT!! what do you all use for your breakouts? i could use some advice! thanks :o)

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
eskimokissesXO
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:07 PM

There weren't a lot of OTC things that helped when I broke out when I was preggers with my first son. But one thing that did was getting a washcloth and running it under steaming hot water. Then wring out the water and press it softly against your face for a minute or two. Do this a few more times. It always helped my pores open up so I could just wash my face with soap and water. I know everyones different, but maybe that'll help. Good luck! I know it sucks.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
MissiHampt
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I'm 17 weeks and I've been breaking out like crazy since week 1!!  I wish I knew what to suggest, but NOTHING has helped me.  So far, I think I've had the best luck using Nutrogena night time wash and exfoliating 1-2 times a week with St. Ives apricot scrub.  But I'm still breaking out.....it just seems to come and go.....

shesgot4kidz
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:31 PM

thanks girls i will try both ;O)

Chrissy9479
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:59 PM

The only thing that works for me is hot water and dove soap. All the OTC stuff just makes my face really dried out. It sucks majorly though! I wish it would go away!!

MelaniesMama
by on Sep. 1, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Im breaking out too! Only on my ASS! EEEEEWWW! It grosses me out soo much!
I was told witch Hazel works really well?  I havent tried it yet.   Im soaking paper towles in rubbing acohol and washing.  It super dries out the pimples and gets rid of them sooner......ugh.....the gross things of pregnancy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)