Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Feeling" pregnant?

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well I found out 3 days ago that we are pregnant with baby # 3, it was a suprise to me, I had no idea I would get a positive test. I still don't "feel" pregnant, I know I am and I know its still really early but with my girls I knew within the first couple weeks even before a test would show a positive, I got the MS early on with them and that was about it besides just the feeling that I was preggo, this time I really felt that it wasn't our month and was getting ready to try something else next month, but low and behold we did something right this month, but I just don't "feel" pregnant, does anyone else here not "feel" pregnant? Well actually I would like to hear from everyone here in there first trimester, you can vent in here as well but I want to know how everyone else is feeling and handleing the being pregnant part of life.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TheMillerFamily
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:11 PM

till I was about 5 weeks I felt Wonderful! No symptoms nothing! I thought i was going to get lucky like with my first and feel great the whole pregnancy. Nope. At around 6 weeks I started to get sick. Not actually throwing up but feeling so nauseated I couldn't eat, and the smell of everything makes me want to barf. Its horrible. Im exhausted all the time also.

I hope you get the easy route this time!! Everyone deserves to feel great while pregnant at least once!!! 

Photobucket

Due with #2 April 8th 2010

Gender Prediction
luvkids329
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I ALSO BARELY FOUND OUT FRIDAY, AND I DONT "FEEL" PREGNANT EITHER, ALTHOUGH I DO FEEL A LITTLE BLOATED, YESTERDAY I WAS A LITTLE CRAMPY, MY BOOBS ARE SORE, AND I'VE BEEN WAKING UP WITH AN OILY FACE, OH ,AND A LITTLE HEARTBURN, BUT SO FAR THESE ARE MY ONLY SYMPTOMS, I'M MAKING MY DR.APPT, WITH MY OB TOMMOROW,ALTHOUGH MY DR.DOESNT DO HIS FIRST APPOINTMENTS TILL AROUND 8 WEEKS!! KEEP U UPDATED!                expecting girl

Vanessa0524
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I don't feel pregnant either! I just found out three days ago and I don't really have any symptoms except for sore boobs. This is also my first, so I don't really know what to expect. Is it normal to have slight cramping also?

crazypinkzebra
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I did not feel pregnant until I started feeling the baby kick.  I had no morning sickness at all.  In my first trimester I was so tired.  I called my dad about it and he told me I know you are pregnant.  I told him no way and he said take a test.  Well I did and what do you know I was pregnant.  Still have a while to go but the only thing that makes me feel pregnant is my little girl kicking me. 

CafeMom Tickers
racang
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Quoting Vanessa0524:

I don't feel pregnant either! I just found out three days ago and I don't really have any symptoms except for sore boobs. This is also my first, so I don't really know what to expect. Is it normal to have slight cramping also?

it is normal to have some cramping during pregnancy, as long as the cramps don't get too painfull and you start to bleed heavily everything will be ok. Enjoy the nest nine months there is nothing else like being pregnant, it is soooo amazing and you will love feeling your baby kick too, at the end it is so worth being pregnant.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

LaurenMarie2307
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Oily face?  Ive never heard of that one before... :S

Quoting luvkids329:

I ALSO BARELY FOUND OUT FRIDAY, AND I DONT "FEEL" PREGNANT EITHER, ALTHOUGH I DO FEEL A LITTLE BLOATED, YESTERDAY I WAS A LITTLE CRAMPY, MY BOOBS ARE SORE, AND I'VE BEEN WAKING UP WITH AN OILY FACE, OH ,AND A LITTLE HEARTBURN, BUT SO FAR THESE ARE MY ONLY SYMPTOMS, I'M MAKING MY DR.APPT, WITH MY OB TOMMOROW,ALTHOUGH MY DR.DOESNT DO HIS FIRST APPOINTMENTS TILL AROUND 8 WEEKS!! KEEP U UPDATED!                expecting girl

Vanessa0524
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Quoting racang:

Quoting Vanessa0524:

it is normal to have some cramping during pregnancy, as long as the cramps don't get too painfull and you start to bleed heavily everything will be ok. Enjoy the nest nine months there is nothing else like being pregnant, it is soooo amazing and you will love feeling your baby kick too, at the end it is so worth being pregnant.

Ok good, I didn't know if I should worry about it or not. I can't wait to be further along, it seem so long from now!

luvkids329
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Quoting LaurenMarie2307:
ITS DUE TO CHANGING HORMONES...

Oily face?  Ive never heard of that one before... :S

Quoting luvkids329:

CafeMom Tickers

APRILGENAO
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 7:41 PM

hello!

new to the group  i was on birth control mirena but ended up getting a rash that needed some medication well what they failed to say was if on the mirena or any iud use another form of birth control just incase.... well i had this feeling but i took 4 test ept/first responce before.on and after missing my period all negative got ill went to doctors they took a test just incase and boom its POSITIVE!! this is my fourth and LAST!!!!  lol i have an 12 year old daughter a 8 soon to be 9 year old son and 2 1/2 year old toddler son!!!  any how my hubby was wounded in iraq and came home in june to recover well this is what we got as a bonus lol

not sure how long i am i put in last date of my period it says im due April 21 2010!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)