Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sooooooo.......

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

My hubby and I have been TTC for 4months. For about 6 days I have had super sore to the touch boobs and light cramping. My period last month was 7/30 however my cycle runs close to 33-36 days. I wasn't planning on testing until at least Sunday because I thought it would be too early. Well this morning I woke up and thought it was strange how bad my boobs hurt so I took a test completely thinking it was too early and I would get "NOT PREGNANT". I waited and when I looked at it I was shocked to see "PREGNANT"! We are so excited and have had so much support that I want to say thank you and wish baby dust to everyone else TTC!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
eskimokissesXO
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:49 PM

dancing

Congratulations!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Happy2BDomestic
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM
mhoeller
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Congrats... When you have that feeling its usually right. I was at target and I hadn't even missed my period yet and I was on birth control. I bumped my boob and It hurt extremely bad. I knew I was pregnant. I grabbed a test and took it in the bathroom right then and there. Sure enough I was!!! I am happy for you!!

wsv777
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:39 AM

Quoting eskimokissesXO:

dancing

Congratulations!!

karen_exp2nd
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:41 AM

I had the same thing, sore boobs and cramping, and wala I was prego!

I'm very happy for you! Good Luck and Congrats!!!!!

MJWard
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:42 AM

Quoting eskimokissesXO:

dancing

Congratulations!!

Follow me to a healthier tomorrow! Togeather we can make a change!Mommy weight be gone 
                      CafeMom Tickers

hannamanmommy
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

shawneewaiting
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Congrats congrats congrats!!!!! You are so blessed. Fllowing a pregnancy last year that ended in miscarriage we tried and tried for 15 months and now I am 16 weeks pregnant. I will never forget how happy that pee stick made me:)- I'm happy for anyone who gets that feeling. Good luck with your bundle of joy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)