Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

determining your edd?? Help.

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

ok so I did a edd thing on here and I am not sure if I did it right, this month was a 28 day cycle, my last AF was from July 20-24 so when doing the edd do you go from the first day of your last af or the last day of your last AF......I am irregular so this is kind of confusing for me, I did 28 days for this cycle because I was suppost to get AF on Aug 21 but if you start your cycle from the first day of AF than I would be further along than I think I am because than that means I was suppost to start sooner? Does any of this make sense? Please help me out.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Verarose
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Your edd is 40 weeks from the FIRST day of your LAST period.  When you go into the doctors they will do an ultrasound and more accurately determine the edd by the baby's size.

CNLueck
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM

when was the date of your last missed period? when was the date of any negative pregnancy test? when was the date of your positive pregnancy test?

racang
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 1:53 AM

Quoting CNLueck:

when was the date of your last missed period? when was the date of any negative pregnancy test? when was the date of your positive pregnancy test?

my last period was from July 20-24 I never got a negative pregnancy test because I didn't test until I thought I would have missed my period, I got 3 pos. pregnancy tests on the 25 of this month.....I honestly didn't expect to get a positive because I don't "feel" pregnant, the only signs I got were really sore boobs and a missed period I think, I am irregular so for me it is hard to tell.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

shakesrear
by on Aug. 30, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Well, you say that you aren't regular, so you don't know if this was a 28-day cycle. But anyway, you got your BFP. If you don't know what day you ovulated, then you're going to have to go from the first day of your last period. It's never from the last day of your last period, btw.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)