Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did this ever happen to you because I am embarrassed!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM
  • 18 Replies

Ok I am 21 weeks pregnant and my baby is very active I dont think that she ever sleeps.  Well lately she has been kicking me in my bladder several times a day taht I am peeing on myself!  Did this ever happen to you?  I started wearing a pantyliner because of it but it is so embarrassing!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crazypinkzebra
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:23 PM

bump 

CafeMom Tickers
1babygirl676
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I rather have the baby kick me a few times and pee on myself versus being wet all day because the baby found a comfy spot on the bladder.

kissing

kenywoodsmom08
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:27 PM

yep I pee pee on the couch the other day and didn't even know it. I got up to go to bathroom and my panties were wet, then dh said why is the couch wet! I was so embarrassed!

pregnancy

kolbiesmommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:28 PM
haha yes! I drove to the hospital I was going to deliver at (35 min away at 10pm) bc I thought my water broke and it was just her kicking my bladder lmao!! don't be embarrassed its normal!

....I'm a mother of one beautiful daughter, and 2 angels, breastfeeding but had to switch to bottle feeding,  vaccinating, BUST MY KIDDO'S ASS when she acts out, loving my husband for the past 5 yrs, hurt my kid and imma kick you ass, alcohol drinking, party lovin, knows how to have a good time, DON'T GIVE A MOTHER EFF WHAT YOU THINK SO SIT DOWN SHUT THE HELL UP AND KISS MY LITTLE WHITE COUNTRY ASS CAUSE YOU AINT GONNA CHANGE MY MIND KINDA MOMMA...

jessicaaris
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:29 PM

I know with both my pregnancies (I have a son and this one is a girl) they were both really active. My OB always tells me they go through sleep cycles like we do, so your baby is probably sleeping more at night so you notice it during the day when it is kicking you. As for the peeing thing, that hasn't happened to me. I have peed when I sneeze which is hilarious and embarrasing, but I don't think there is much you can do about really. I guess just try to pee often so when the baby kicks you don't pee on yourself. It happens, don't be embarassed, it is just one of the wonders of pregnancy.

Pregnancy Ticker
nemosmom
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:31 PM

with my second one, i did that, i have bad allergies and whenever i would sneeze, i would pee alittle, so i started wearing pantyliners...

matthewsmommysd
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:32 PM

ive been having this happen id say since about week 18 its totally normal... so i wear liners during the day everyday since than lol. and honestly it freaked me out cause its like why am i wet? it didnt feel like i had peed at all lol. but yeah its normal hun dont worry.

gimmeababy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:43 PM

I wear a pad at all times for sneezing, bladder kicking, coughing... :D

Pregnancy ticker
LaceyN1121
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:46 PM

I am happy I am not the only one. I have to wear a panty liner because of sneezing and coughing because of where the baby is positioned right now.

pregnancy calendar
YvonnesMommy
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 6:49 PM

this baby is a lot lower than my first daughter, so it happens where I have to go pee so suddenly and I have a hard time making it to the toliet (sometimes).  night time is bad too... lol.  can't wait to have this baby!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)