Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its a.....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

its a girl! another girl, this will be three girls for me, i didnt want to find out cause i thought it was a boy so much, i was so sure of it cause i wanted a boy sooooooooooooo bad, but the fam got to me and we finally found out, and its yet another girl, i am happy but also pretty dissapointed ya know.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KokoJones
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM

yup, i have thought both of my girls were gonna be boys... and i also think that this one is a boy, but my hubs thinks its gonna be another girl.... so we will see in october... either way i will be happy for a healthy baby, but i really hope for blue this time!  sorry you are a lil bummed right now **hug**

CafeMom Tickers

Koko- navy wife-mommy of two- currently baking baby #3

lilmomma20
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Quoting KokoJones:

yup, i have thought both of my girls were gonna be boys... and i also think that this one is a boy, but my hubs thinks its gonna be another girl.... so we will see in october... either way i will be happy for a healthy baby, but i really hope for blue this time!  sorry you are a lil bummed right now **hug**

WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU, MY DAD IS A LITTLE BUTTHURT, THIS WILL BE HIS SIXTH GRANDAUGHTER AND NO BOYS! LOL

Maddape48854
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Congratulations! WE are in the opposite boat, we have 4 boys and we are finally getting our first girl!

lilmomma20
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Quoting Maddape48854:

Congratulations! WE are in the opposite boat, we have 4 boys and we are finally getting our first girl!

OH GOODY FOR YOU! GIRLS ARE SO MUCH FUN, I SUPPOSE I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH A BOY ANYWAYS

momof525
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:36 AM

awe, congrats :) I have 3 boys and 2 girls...my fingers are crossed for a girl this time...to even it out :) 

Gender Prediction

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Schleetle
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Congrats on the new baby girl... I'm sure once she arrives you'll forget all about having a boy.

Pregnancy Ticker

lilmomma20
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:22 PM

im feeling better about it today... at least i have lots of baby girl stuff

Brit2691
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM

lol my dad had three girls and im the only one that actually does boy stuff with him (hunting stuff like that) so it was pretty great when i gave him the FIRST grandson lol. funny thing is i'll be the one teaching my son how to hunt etc cuz my fiancees a city boy haha! im prego again and we are hoping for another boy actually. they will be 18 mo apart and i think they'll be closer, plus compared to my niece, boys are SO much easier haha

airbornewife04
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:04 PM

Congrats, we have two girls already and found out we are having a boy. Hubby was afraid that all he was shooting out was girls. Im glad that we are having a boy, We found out a few days before he deployed in support of Iraqi Freedom for the 5th time.

krissy8178
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 2:08 PM

I know what you mean. My 3rd pregnancy I was so sure it was a boy but it was a girl and I also have 3 girls. I am pregnant again and am praying this time we'll get a boy but as long as the babys heathly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)