Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG If I hear it one more time!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:59 PM
  • 28 Replies

I am so sick of hearing, "OMG you are so huge!  Are you sure you arent having twins?"...."Wow that is gonna be a BIG baby!"  and other random things about my size from random people (strangers, friends, and family) when I tell them my due date.  Do people not realize that is completely rude to say stuff like that?  WTF do they think that just because I am pregnant they can make rude remarks about how huge I am!  You would never tell an overweight person, "Wow you are so BIG!"  So why is it okay to make these exclaimations to a hormonal emotional pregnant lady!   Grrrrrrrr...... And to top it off I asked my doctor if I was bigger than normal and he said that I am right on track to have a 7 to 8 pound baby in October.  So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, rude strangers!  I feel better now!

Oh and here I am just so you can all see how "huge" I am:

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommywife06
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Your about 28 weeks right? haha! Your not big!

I was 26 weeks here! MY FIRST BABY! 

abbyleigh
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:02 AM

I was 30 weeks in that picture I think!

Quoting mommywife06:

mommywife06
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:04 AM

Your not huge! I just got bigger with Kyla. I mean at 26 weeks and that big? I hear triplets and all that! lol. I just say huh? You just inserted your foot in your mouth? Oh OK and I walk away, but I was very aggitated with my pregnancy so lol.

Quoting abbyleigh:

I was 30 weeks in that picture I think!

Quoting mommywife06:

Mommyto2kids09
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:06 AM

You are not huge momma. You look great!!

LaceyN1121
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:07 AM

You are not huge at all. You look like your right about 6-7 months along... People I guess don't understand the hormone part of being pregnant....

I am only 9 weeks along and am already showing and I am sick of that question too...

pregnancy calendar
mama03208706
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Sweetheart you are not huge, you have a beautiful prego belly and dont let anyone tell you otherwise!!   Trust me,  your beautiful and the perfect size for this baby, and thats all that matters,  I was bigger than you when I had my daughter and she was only 5 pounds 8 ounces, it was all fluid lol,   she loves to swim so I'm not suprirsed LOL

abbyleigh
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Quoting mama03208706:

Sweetheart you are not huge, you have a beautiful prego belly and dont let anyone tell you otherwise!!   Trust me,  your beautiful and the perfect size for this baby, and thats all that matters,  I was bigger than you when I had my daughter and she was only 5 pounds 8 ounces, it was all fluid lol,   she loves to swim so I'm not suprirsed LOL

Lol, that is cute!

dannygmom
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:51 AM

you look great!!! how tall are you? i am 5'9' & preople always tell me that im small for 37 weeks(sorry no pics). i think my stomach is just long so you dont notice as much. you look petite so everything is in a compact area, so it looks like a really cute big beach ball. tell them to go scratch!!!! as long as your comfortable & your doc says your ok thats all that matters

TigerBaby69
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 9:19 AM

31 weeks and 1 day. I hear that I am huge all the time. I am 4'11 and weighed 80 pounds pre-pregnancy and I have gained 32 pounds so far. This is my 5th pregnancy but my 2nd live birth. My husband tells me I'm huge every day and calls me Big Belly Momma but I love that. Thats my name on Myspace lol "Big Belly Momma" he called me that with our first and I just love it. But when other people say it, it really bothers me. I hate when people I don't know touch my belly. One day in the store a lady came up to me and put her hands on my belly. I had no idea who this woman was or why she felt the need or felt she had the right to touch me so I put my hand on her belly. She told me she wasn't pregnant and I said "Oh thats okay." and kepy my hand there and every time she moved her hand on my belly I did it to her. I told her "If I wasn't pregnant and stopped you for the time, I gaurentee you would just walk away, if I wasn't pregnant you would not have stopped me to touch my belly. This baby is not going to move for you." She asked me my due date and what I was having. I responded back "You don't need to worry about it, its not yours" and then I walked away lol
You look amazing momma! You are not "huge"

babies
babies
Karyanne24
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Just be happy with your belly and tell people to shut up. i am 27 weeks and everybody says that I am too small and there must be something wrong. You look very healthy... I would love to have a bigger belly...

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)