Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the hormonal train is derailing lol

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:49 AM
  • 13 Replies

wow, that pretty much sums it up this time around...... I have to say in my previous pregnancies, I had my share of mood swings, but boy this time around ( last time going through this) I can go from sweet to horrible in seconds flat,  I can feel my blood pressure rising up to my nose!....

every pregnancy I have 1 person who for some reason annoys me, no matter what they say or do, even how they look bugs the snot out of me!!! after I have the baby I no longer have any bad feelings about that person ( crazy I know)......I talked to my ob/gyn and she said this is perfectly normal, as long as I am notg feeling sad/depressed I am ok.

I hate feeling this way, I normally am a very calm even tempered person, not much bugs me.. but I feel so badly for the person who becomes my 9 month annoyance... when I am feeling nasty ,I really do stay away from anyone who is irritating..ya know what is sick though, the one person who  it is this time around, got me so angry the one time, then they apologized for pushing my buttons!!!! why the hell would you intentionally set out to start a preggo woman up when they have told you time and time again.. I am not myself and I am prone to being not so wonderful??? then when they se how quick your "buttons get pushed" they look like oh crap the devil herself is in front of me..shakes head *just a note this person is not my SO, it is another adult who shall remain anonymous* lol

I am due December 3rd, so not much longer till I am back to "normal" whatever that is lol

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mewit2mms
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:35 AM

i feel ur pain...  thought i was the only one with this issue...  i have been told i was bipolar its that bad...  i just want a sign to put on me when i dont want to be bothered..  im due december 7th so i am right there with u...  good luck... 

mc3197433
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:44 AM

feel free to msg me to talk anytime, nice to have someone who feels exactly what I am talking about.. and our dues dates are not all that far apart... good luck to you as well!

iamcafemom83
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 8:43 AM

the person who usually annoys me is my DH. he could breathe the wrong way and it makes me irritated!!

MascaraMomma
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Lol, I have 6 days left until my C Section and my husband flat out told me that he's not getting me pregnant again for a LONG time because I have had some flash mood swings that scare the crap out him, and like you I've always been a very laid back. I'm looking forward to my emotions returning to normal.

pregnancy

Momma Joo [Jen]

donandtam2008
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 2:52 AM

I have been so crabby!  My husband bugs the crap out of me now that I am preggo- He makes me mad & I go into a fury of cleaning house and cooking until I can calm down---I've always hated cleaning house but for some odd reason during this pregnancy that is how I vent! 

Delibean
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 3:21 AM

After reading this, I feel SO MUCH BETTER!!  I have had a similar problem with one person being bothersome throughout my entire pregnancy.  It's not my husband either....  This one girl who I was actually pretty close friends with before I got pregnant now irritates me more than anybody I know.  I have even moved away from all my friends (including her) and I still cringe when I open my email and I have something from her.  I'm thinking "Oh great, what does she want NOW??"

I hope I like her better after I have the baby.

sonyab927
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:39 PM

I am the same way with each of my pregnancies and this time it is my animals. I have 3 dogs and 3 cats and I can not stand them. They bark to much and the neighbors complain, so that irritates me even more. I have threatened to take all of them to the pound, but then end in tears because I know how mean I am being. I hope this passes soon. 

aleciaaudrey
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one-lol-my last pregnancy I cleaned out my friend list and kinda "x"'d people I didnt want in my life anymore off-which really was a good decision and this pregnancy I just have one person who annoys the crap of me and I want nothing to do with at all-and they intentionally piss me off also-then apologize for making me mad-then starting another argument and saying "im not trying to argue with you"---I just want to kick them in the balls and be done with them!

Jade616
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM

I know how you feel!! Is it bad that the person who annoyies me the most durning this pregnancy is my BOSS!!!! All he has to do is say "hi " to me and my BP shoots through the roof. What makes it even worse is i sit directly accross form him. Im only 17 weeks and i havent told the job yet but i fear one of these days im going to loose it and explode on this guy. Although my hubby is happy that is time he isnt the "Target" like with the last 2!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
mc3197433
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 12:02 AM

The wonderful roller coaster ride we call pregnancy lol....nice to know we have a place like this to share and know we are really not alone :)..btw I hate when I hear I'm not trying to argue with you..well hello leave me alone then, cause guess what you start me up and you are gonna get more than you wanted lol....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)