Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxiety issues!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM
  • 1 Replies

I am pregnant with my 4th child and more anxious than ever.  I was on BC so i was not expecting  this at all!!! I was going to register to take Bio. and Chem at our local community college. They are pre-requistis for Nursing School that i was planning to attend next AUG.  I am happy that i am preg. i did want one more, just not at this time.  I still have to call my Doc. Tomorrow because i just found out yesterday when i had a positive preg. test. The office is closed today.  I know no BC is 100%.

Another issue i have, which i don't think i should be dealing with, is my mom's thought on this.  I am 39yrs. old and in good health but my mom still worries about my well being. I think mainly because she lives 400miles away and isn't able to help me out.  I don't get much if any help from my DH becaus he works and i feel it is my job to raise the boys for the most part.  He is hardly ever here, but when he is he does help with our 4yr. old and 3yr. old.   It's just easier for me to care for our 16mo. old.  Another issue i have to deal with is that our 3yr. old was born with Down Syndrome and has so many Dr. appts. He needs heart surgery to close the ASD he has.  It is a large hole in his heart. The point i am trying to make is i don't want this to a stressful time and i need advice and oppinions on how to handle to school thing as well as how to tell my family that i am preg.  Please no mean comments as i am dealing with enough issues.  Thanks!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mewit2mms
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:20 AM

bump for u momma..  and many hugs...  i am a believer that God only gives us what we can handle..  im sure it will work itself out..  keep the faith...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)