Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

may due date

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM
  • 15 Replies

hello im am new to this site. just recently found out i was pregnant. pregnancy calculator puts me to be due around may 12th. going to the doctors this week to find out for sure. will keep you posted on the more accurate due date. in the mean time any kind of advice would help. this is my first pregnancy and i am a bit nervous. thank you.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
superdaughter
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Hi.Congrats. I to am due in May. :) There is a post for all moms due in May. I'm sure you'll find you exact due date buddie there. Also All the Moms will have babies around the same time. So, it's a good thing to have in common!!

CathyBRI
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM

Congrats mama! I'm due May 6th! This is my 2nd pregnancy, and TRUST ME, I remember the nerves with my first pregnancy (that was only 3 years ago!). Just relax and let the news settle in - - - take care of yourself and eat healthy until your dr. appt. Congrats again! If you wanna chat, just send a message!

Take Care

~Cathy Bri~

christy9011
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 11:56 PM

I am in the same boat. I just found out I was pregnant on Monday.. and this will be my first kid. It wasnt planned at all, and I dont feel like I'm ready at all.. My due date is May 5th, but it may be off a week or so.. I havent gone to the doctors yet, But its really scary.. I feel really clueless about what to do..

hottamali82
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Hi Ladies

Congrats to you all due in May. I am actually 6 weeks and I am due May 3 as calculated.

Good Luck Ladies!!!

Genie

DiVine87
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 5:32 PM

I'm due May 19th! just found out last Sat! I really don't know what to think! 

nursegirl26
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 12:46 AM

just wanted to say congratulations to all you new moms like me. hope you all have a happy and healthy nine months.

wantinganangel
by on Sep. 11, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Hi Ladies...Im very new to CafeMom...  But I am so excitied, I just found out Tuesday, that I were having our first LO...  Were only about 4 weeks and a few days...So still very new...  My EDD is May 20...  Exciting, exciting...

Christy0619
by on Sep. 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM

My husband & I have been trying for a year & a half & we're finally preggers!  My EDD is May 15th

pregnant
aelopez
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Awww....how funny how a lot of us are due within days.

My EDD is May 11th, 2010

cw78
by on Sep. 14, 2009 at 3:00 PM

We just found out 1 week from today and are totally excited we have an 11yr DS and have been trying for what seems like forever now. SO BLESSED!! Congrats to everyone!!

boy kissing momLove My DS, surprise you have a sibling on the way!!!expecting baby

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)