Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

twins?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM
  • 9 Replies

Is there anyone else here expecting twins?

babies

baby

CafeMom Tickers

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SarahDx2
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM

I am! two boys! happy

Schleetle
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Not this time... I have 6 year old twin boys though, and they are so much fun. I love having twins. Congrats!

Pregnancy Ticker

Jamaica_Gyal
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I am!! But dont know what the sex is yet. I'm feeling boy and girl, but I'll find out at 20 weeks.

Blondeleigh
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM

how far along were you when you found out you were having twins? the reason I ask is because with my other 2 pg's i was sick.. this time I'm HUNGRY all the TIME!!! killing me... i am about 5 weeks now 

Leigh               expecting baby

heather195
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:31 PM

i just had my twin boys.. they are 5 months old!!

kristalynne
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Congrats twin mommas! I am having boy/girl twins, I will be 36 weeks early december...hoping we make it that far...Our baby boy will be named Noah Christopher and our baby girl is Addison Mckinlee as well as we have a 7 year old son named Braden and a 4 year old daughter named Taylor....glad to know there are others around the same GA as I am, I am around if you have any questions, I may have some too! I am 23 weeks this week...to the poster who wanted to know I found out I was having twins at 7 weeks, but I do remember an ultrasound at 4 weeks and 5 days that had two sacs, but the tech didnt say anything, and I really didnt think much of it at the time...not until the doctor said, theres another baby! talk about shock! lol...we are excited now and can't wait for 2 healthy babies.

babies

baby

CafeMom Tickers

K.a.C.87
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 3:25 PM

well congrats! i wish we were having twins!!! lol

jackieb2811
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Im not currently having twins but I do have twins mine just turned 2 in August! I love having twins they are so wonderful I couldnt picture just having one child that would be so easy lol I also have a step son Dakota who is 7.

TwinsMama232
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 3:03 AM

hi i have twin girls they will be two in janurary their identical are yurrs gonna be identical....twins are so amazing jus wait till they get older nd yu see em holding hands its so adorable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)