Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to this could use a friend

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:42 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi Everyone I am new to all this. i'm having my first child in jan and don't really have anyone to talk to about this.I have worked with children for years but have never had one of my own very scared!  its a boy

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Logansmom10406
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Congrats on your lil one!!!!

Don't be scared! :)

I am pregnant with my second also due in January!

GraphicsPhotobucket

prd2b_calledmom
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:48 PM

im due in jan as well! :)

add or msg me if u want!

jamesons_momma
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:50 PM

I'm Pregnant also with my first one. I'm nervous and scared also. My due date is in December and I still have to go to my senior year in high school. I have many people supporting me and you will always have some one her on cafe mom... Because I will be here for you when I can be.

ajwkal
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 7:48 AM

I am prego with my third baby due in February. If you need anything just message me or add me. I also work with children and it is different to have your own child. Just let me know if you have any ?.

logunsmommy
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Hello, I am having my third.  I am also due in January.  There are lots of great people and friends to make on cafemom.  You can add me or message me if you would like to talk!  I am on a lot!  LOL

I also have a group for moms due in Jan.  There is a link in my siggy. 

Fusion8
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:09 AM

I'm expecting my first in december. Feel free to add/msg me if you want!

mlyn23
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 1:46 AM

Congratulations! and as the first post stated... dont be scared. relax and you'll do fine. we've all either been there or are there. we have alot of first time mommies in here and some "old" pro's ,lol, so to say. feel free to post and ask away we'll help you with any questions you make have and listen to any vents you need to release. hopes and prayers are with you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)