Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think of this name?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  • 4 Replies

I know Im like only 2 minutes preggers but I have this really strong feeling that Im having a girl.  So dh and I were looking through the girl names and have already kinda come up with one that we like.  I want to know what you think.

Blythe Carlyn Beach

I just really love the name blythe and carlyn is cool because my dh's middle name is carlin and when you spell it the girl name it incorporates my mothers middle name of lyn. 

My Stanley Man born 2/27/2009 and Maura-valouse 7/31/97

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, extended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nancycsel
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 11:55 AM

I like it!

Congrats on your pregnancy

eringoode
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM

Congrats!

Cute name! 

2babys-under2
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Very pretty! I love it : )

MommySteph06
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I like it! Congrats!

I thought for sure I was having another girl this time around...but nope! It was very obvious on the 4D ultrasound that he's a boy.

Pregnancy Ticker

in lovetoddler girltoddler boyexpecting boy

Steve&Steph                Kayla             Brennan                     Kian
   11/2004                  10/28/06            3/16/08              Due 10/27/09

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)