Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM
  • 2 Replies

I have been getting cramps in my lower abdomen whenever I bend over to do something like cleaning or picking items off of the floor. Is this normal? Should I be worried?  This is my first pregnancy and I am 5 weeks and 5 days along.

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
puffababy
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

If you are like me, you might have cramps all thru your pregnancy...its usually your uterus stretching..but if you are concerned don't be afraid to ask your doc.

pregnancy
amanda0320
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:11 PM

I agree pp.  this def sounds like uterine stretching to me.  most women have it all throughout their pregnancies.  I know I did.  I doesnt get any better either.  sry mama.  oh the joys of motherhood huh?  lol.  but you should def talk to your doc if you have any questions or concerns. 

My Stanley Man born 2/27/2009 and Maura-valouse 7/31/97

Im a vaxing, non-circing, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, NIP no matter how uncomfortable it makes you because my son deserves the best nutrition whether we're in public or not, extended rear-facing supporter, non CIO, co-sleeping/bedding, anti-antiobiotcs for every little sniffle, house is totally lived in dirty but clean enough as to be civilized, pro-choice, thinks religion is a completely silly concept, do whatever you think is best for you and yours as I will mine,  mama who loves my family more than words can express and is always up for healthy debating and meeting new friends.  You the same?  Hit me up!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)