Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Large size maternity clothes wanted!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:23 PM
  • 9 Replies

I am in my third trimeter and can only fit size large now.  But my hub doesn't have the money so I can buy clothes that actually fit! I am staying at home with my 2 year old but am tired of wearing hubs t-shirts and jogging pants! Please does anyone have large maternity clothes either they can give me or for real cheap? I can pay for shipping. Thank you! Angela Cathey

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
azn_ladie82
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Have you already checked out the second hand stores in your town? 

mlg87ok
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM

I have a couple pairs of pants and shirts in size large and x-large. I was going to wear them with this pregnancy but found out that they don't fit anymore and had to go buy bigger sizes. How tall are you? I am around 5' 3" so the pants are mostly petite. Most of the clothing came from Motherhood and Khol's and I think I have one shirt from Wal-Mart.

newsahm27
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM

I'm also about 5'3 so they would probably fit! How much do you want for them? How many shirts and pants do you have? do you have any shorts or capris? -Angela

mlg87ok
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 6:16 AM

I don't have any shorts, capris, or skirts. I think I have about 4 shirts and 3 or 4 pairs of pants. If you send me your email I will take pictures for you that way you can see them before you buy them. I figure  maybe around $30 + shipping or after you look at them you can give me a offer.

Mamagirlz
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 9:13 AM

bump

dragonflie
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 10:18 AM

The other option might be to buy one of those Bella Bands.  I have been using them so that I can continue wearing my regular clothes.  I have not had to buy any maturnity clothes yet and love them.  Just an additional thought.

Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly,

Kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably,

And never regret anything that made you smile

Stop by and sign my guess book, I finally figured out how to add it to my homepage!

newsahm27
by on Sep. 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Ok, my email is az18angelausa@netscape.net

kaly76
by on Sep. 24, 2009 at 8:51 AM

HI!

i don't know if you are still looking for maternity clothes but i have some pre-owned clothes in good condition and some new. I send you pre-owned clothes:

If you want to see the new, please contact me at kaly_boucher@videotron.ca.

Thanks and have a nice day!

kaly

momto1ryen
by Lindsey on Sep. 24, 2009 at 9:07 AM

You should try Craigslist. I was able to get a lot of Maternity clothes on there for $20. I see people selling materity clothes all the time for cheap. Just click on your state, then area and go to clothes and you can type in maternity. Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)