Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Preggie pops / Queasy pops???

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Did preggie pops or queasy pops work for your morning sickness?

Options:

yes

no

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 9

View Results

I have had some pretty bad morning sickness this time around, I mean like flu feeling like morning sickness, I haven't trown up but god I feel like poo most of the time and Ice cream and yogurt seems to make it worse. Today actually wasn't that bad, my husband wants me to just rest as much as possible so he has taken over keeping the house clean when he can, its nice of him but I help out as much as possible when moving around doesn't bother me. I tried vitamin b6 but that didn't seem to help at all, I want something that is going to work that isn't giving to me by a doctor because I can't keep feeling like this, I need to drop off and pick up my oldest dd from school and I need to feel better to be able to keep doing it, she also has a school function on the 24th that I wan't to take her too so all in all I just need something to help with the morning sickness. So please answer the pole and give my some input. thanks.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
2babys-under2
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM

The preggie pops didn't help at all. But some of the things that did were ginger altoids, ginger ale, ginger snaps, but with all ginger stuff you have to read the label and make sure it has a decent amount of actual ginger in it, some things don't have any. SeaBands that you can get from the pharmacy. And McDonalds french fries...lol  Hope you feel better soon, mama : )

Delibean
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:15 PM

The preggie pops helped me out a lot because they triggered salivation and also gave me something else to think of besides my nausea!  The other thing that helped was to start each morning with a bowl of corn Chex.  They were easy to gack down when the thought of food seemed horrific and if I did happen to toss them back up, it didn't seem so bad.  A lot of other moms I talked to said that having a light cereal in the morning like the chex or cheerios helped because once you get something in your stomach, you'll feel a lot better and it's easier to eat other food during the day.

MillsGirl
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:21 PM

They actually made me sick-er. I did try them though.

Mamagirlz
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:39 PM

The preggo pops helped me a lot and I was really sick this time around.  I had to continuously eat them though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)