Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very light spotting last night?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:49 PM
  • 1 Replies

We are in our 2nd month TTC. I had my IUD out in July. Anyway, I went pee last night about 9pm. When I wiped I had a VERY little pink spotting. Not in the toilet, just some on the toilet paper. Then when I went to bed I had even less of the same stuff. My hubby and I did have sex yesterday, so I thought it may be from that, but it wasn't "rough" (lol) at all. I'm "supposed" to start on the 10th, 4 days from yesterday, although I'm usually irregular. I was kinda hoping it could be implantation bleeding, but not wanting to get my hopes up? I haven't spotted at all in the past months, but I only saw it twice yesterday, nothing today. No cramping and no pregnancy symptoms. Just wondering what you ladies thought. We're hoping and praying, but I really doubt I'm actually pregnant (we have had sex every other or every 2 nights this month). Any thoughts?!

God Bless and Happy TTC!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
racang
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 1:20 AM

sounds like IB, if AF doesn't show up on the 10th the take a test......I took a test on Aug. 25th knowing it would be a negative but it came up positive after only about 30 seconds....I didn't feel pregnant either and swore I started AF that day but after only seeing cm I took a test and low and behold it was positive, don't lose hope until you actually get AF. Good luck and baby dust to you.

Pregnancy ticker

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)