Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so uncomfy = (

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 22 Replies

so ive only got 9 days left until my due date.. and i can not get comfy AT ALL. I sit down and my ribs hurt because the baby kicks them, i stand up and my back hurts because my belly is so big, i lay down and my hips hurt... im just so ready for this baby to get here... blah.. anyone else??

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof525
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:52 PM

LOL..I just wrote how uncomfy I am on facebook! I'm only 22 wks..but the baby is up in my ribs and I am huge (measuring 9 wks ahead..so 31 wks!!) I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the next months!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
jendawn1
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:56 PM

are you just starting to feel uncomfortable or was this an on going through your pregnancy? I'm 26 weeks and i have started noticing really bad low back pain and my hips feel like they were hit with a wrecking ball.

Hope you get a some peace and relief. congrats!!

LisaRoyNKaden
by Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Quoting jendawn1:

are you just starting to feel uncomfortable or was this an on going through your pregnancy? I'm 26 weeks and i have started noticing really bad low back pain and my hips feel like they were hit with a wrecking ball.

Hope you get a some peace and relief. congrats!!

well ive been uncomfy since about 18 weeks... but its getting 10x worse as each day passes.. = (

And thanks, congrats to you too!

LisaRoyNKaden
by Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Quoting momof525:

LOL..I just wrote how uncomfy I am on facebook! I'm only 22 wks..but the baby is up in my ribs and I am huge (measuring 9 wks ahead..so 31 wks!!) I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the next months!

wow... 9 weeks ahead? thats quite a bit... maybe they are off on your due date?

momof525
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:07 AM

That's what we though...but the US measured the baby at 21 wks and  he's 15oz..so- unless one's hiding, the Dr. said he's 'baffled'. Heres a pic of me from today-

Quoting LisaRoyNKaden:

Quoting momof525:

wow... 9 weeks ahead? thats quite a bit... maybe they are off on your due date?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
steph2884
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Yeah, I'm 36 weeks and I feel like my pelvis is about to break! She likes to kick my ribs when I'm trying to sleep... my bladder feels like a pancake and my cervix is being bruised daily by her head. I'm thinking I'll be in a wheel chair by October...

eclipsenikkie
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:18 AM

I would for sure say that I have not been comfortable this entire pregnancy.  But now at 38 weeks and having contractions since 34-I am about at the end of my rope here.  He dropped around 35 weeks to a way lower position and that has kicked in the sciatic pain.  I will be at work and can't stand cause the pain stabs me in the butt then my leg gives out.  So not fun.  I am way ready for this to be over.  And lets just say at this point I think I'm adopting in the future. LOL

pregnancy week by week
valenti
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:20 AM

I'm right there with ya, girl!  Except that I'm 37 weeks, so the light is much brighter at the end of the tunnel for you. 

I couldn't have described it better myself; basically everything hurts all the time!  And I have a 12 month old super active son that keeps me bending over to pick up thrown objects all day long, and holding him until it feels like my lower vertibrea have been mashed into little pancakes (cause he decided that now was a good time to start a separation anxiety phase).

I have a feeling that for me, it's going to be "out of the frying pan, and into the fire" for the next two years :(

vgaunt
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Just think... some day you will miss that uncomfy when your children are getting on a school bus and waving goodbye!  :)

April282008
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:39 AM

I'm getting there too.  I'm having trouble sleeping and I have pulling or stretching feeling at the bottom of my belly.  I can't complain too much because I've been lucky so far *knock on wood* but I'm getting uncomfortable and I'm ready to have her here.  9 days left?... lucky.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)