Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Can you feel where your baby is in your uterus at 6-7 weeks?

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

I think I can... When I lay down if I lay on my left side I can feel where the baby has attached to my uterus like is it dangling in the middle.  When I roll over I do not feel it like the baby is up against where it is attached. Does this sound weird or normal??

boy kissing momLove My DS, surprise you have a sibling on the way!!!expecting baby

by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Glitterandglitz
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 12:26 PM

I really doubt you feel anything at this early...I think you may feel your uterus itself and not the baby YET, because the baby is maybe the size of a grain of rice, if that right now.., maybe a grape..

kristinas8
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I seriously doubt it. Your probably feeling your uterus, the baby at 7 weeks has really only been there for 3 weeks and is likely only big enough to be held on a fingertip if you were holding it in your hand. 

CafeMom Tickers
Army_Wife41
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I don't think so, but you might be able to feel your uterus.

baby

CafeMom Tickers

Ashblee421
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 12:30 PM

umm....I don't think so?

Unless you are so in tuned with your body....

But that's really early to be able to feel anything.

TheMillerFamily
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 2:42 PM

You usually can't even feel your uterus above your pubic bone this early. If you can then you would just barly feel the top of it and no you can't feel your baby. Im 13 weeks and can barely feel my uterus now and it just feels like a hard ball, you can't feel your baby till its much bigger.

Photobucket

Due with #2 April 2010
pregnancy calendar
Gender Prediction
TheMillerFamily
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Actually you take 2 weeks from 7 and the baby has been there for 5 weeks.

Quoting kristinas8:

I seriously doubt it. Your probably feeling your uterus, the baby at 7 weeks has really only been there for 3 weeks and is likely only big enough to be held on a fingertip if you were holding it in your hand. 

Photobucket

Due with #2 April 2010
pregnancy calendar
Gender Prediction
BigMamaHeidi
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Aside from a positive pregnancy test, I wouldnt have even known I was pregnant at 7 weeks. My uterus really didnt start to expand noticeably until around 12-13 weeks, and I couldnt feel my baby move until around 16-17 weeks (which is pretty universal).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN