Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM
  • 41 Replies

I am stumped at what to do for dinner tonight. I am looking for something different. We tend to have the same things over and over again. My family is not really picky so trying new things is good!

2009sig.gif picture by fredregillc

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liss05
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:07 PM

I have had a yummy Pork Loin cooking in the Crock Pot all day and I am going to make some Carrots and Egg Noodles to go with it. The hard part is waiting for it to be done. ;)

TheBabyFactory4
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I got a new quesidilla maker for Christmas and using it for the first time tonight! Im going to make breakfast quesidilla's.

Dont have much money for groceries and I get WIC so i have cheese and eggs, and DH and I work at truck stops and we sometimes get free or cheap product from drivers and we had 2 cases of Maple Sausage that was refused from WalMart for no apparant reason. 

MommySwiggles
by Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:32 PM

we had home made fried chicken tenderloins, mashed potatoes with country gravy, corn and croissant rolls

momof2kiddos79
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:34 PM

sorry i cant help you. I was suppose to make chicken parm. but left the house and came home with mcdonalds.

jg052502
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:35 PM

we had chili and hushpuppies.

MrsEarls
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I'm making shrimp fried rice from scratch its a recipe I got from my sister and eggrolls

justmom21
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:39 PM

I am making steak with green peper and onios with tostones!!

macysmama1206
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Steaks with a bacon mushroom sauce, corn and rolls.  My kitchen smells delicious and DH is doing most of the work! I can't wait to eat, it always tastes better when I don't have to fix it!

DandMsMommy
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:00 PM

I ended up making bbq chicken nuggets (one of my kids favorites!), mashed potatoes, mac and cheese and sweet peas.

2009sig.gif picture by fredregillc

stephs0105
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 7:05 PM

i was just fixing to reply im making bbq chicken with mashed potatos and sourcream ,bacon bits,and cheese mixed in them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)