Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was everyone's weekend?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM
  • 12 Replies

Did you do anything special or just hang out with the family?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom3806
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:44 AM

My weekend was boring once again. All we did was sit around the house. My DH played Halo 3 when he wasn't working, my DS would play with his cars or watch TV && for me I just watching all 5 Bring It On movies && some of Friends online. I really hate weekends in my house. 

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Quoting supermom3806:

My weekend was boring once again. All we did was sit around the house. My DH played Halo 3 when he wasn't working, my DS would play with his cars or watch TV && for me I just watching all 5 Bring It On movies && some of Friends online. I really hate weekends in my house. 

Sorry to hear you don't like weekends in your house.Have you tried taking your son out for a walk or ride just to have some fun?Would hubby be willing to come along? Just thought I would see if that would help=) Hope it gets better for U!

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:01 AM

My weekend was longggggg. I worked all weekend from 9:30am-6:30pm Saturday and Sunday. I'm still tired from it lol! We didn't have time to do anything special, I came home and just watched football with hubby.

supermom3806
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Quoting Kim24kids:

Quoting supermom3806:

Sorry to hear you don't like weekends in your house.Have you tried taking your son out for a walk or ride just to have some fun?Would hubby be willing to come along? Just thought I would see if that would help=) Hope it gets better for U!

In the summer we do but since its Winter I try to keep him in. Sometimes we'll go to my MIL's house. What I woudl really like to do is like have a date night or something lol silly I know but we haven't been out just the 2 of us since my son was born && that will be 4 yrs.

krystlewv
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Quoting Kim24kids:

Did you do anything special or just hang out with the family?

My oldest son Hunter turned 14 this weekend so we had a wild weekend just doing all the fun stuff we could. Last night we went and at Mexican and they sang to him and put whipped cream on his nose. We had the best time. We made homemade pizza, haystacks, watched pay per view...just stuff that we hardly ever get to do because he doesnt live here with us. Its been a really good weekend.

party

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

"My mother's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

isra1986
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:37 PM

My hubby came home ♥
We have just been hanging out all weekend!
He is out today and DD is a mess! She thinks he went back to "Stine"

seaniesmommie87
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:42 PM

We didnt do much. My fiance worked and I took care of the kids and I cleaned the house from top to bottom. Typical weekend.

lizzig
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Pretty crappy actually!  My husband lost his job yesterday.  He's been looking for a pt job for almost 2 months now & hasn't found anything & now he looses his ft job.  He'll get his last paycheck this friday.  I hope he finds work soon! 

juicebox503
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:01 PM

We had an unusually busy but fun weekend. Friday night we had dinner at my SOs brother's and his family. They have three kids under five so it works out awesome, the kids keep themselves semi occupied and we actually get to visit. Saturday we went to a third birthday party for the son of some friends of ours. It was super fun to watch Gavin get to interact with another little boy so close to his own age. We didnt get home until almost bedtime!  Yesterday we got to relax in the a.m. Gav and his dad watched football while i caught up on some stuff around the house. Then we went to my Grandmas house for dinner with her and my dad. After dinner we sat around and watched the Golden Globes til Gavin got too wound up. Instead of going straight home we went for a drive in the hills that put him right to sleep, ending the weekend on a good note, especially since it meant Jesse and i actually got a chance to go to bed together, alone, and at the same time!

stephs0105
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:40 PM

we went to go visit my mom and grandma on friday then i went grocery shopping on saturday and yestuday i took my son to the park

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)