Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what will you most remember about your preschooler?

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:33 PM
  • 15 Replies

Picture your little boy or girl right now.  I always have a hard time remembering what they were like.

What one thing will you remember about the way they are now.

I think my son's voice.  It is so cute.  "Hi Mommy.  Hi daddy.  I'm tiiii-red.  I love you mommy."  just the way he says things makes me happy.

What will you remember?

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meagansmommy07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:58 PM

I hope I remember everything about her, but I know I probably won't...I would say I'm going to remember the way she giggles and loves to run around naked after bath time screaming "I'm a puppy woof, woof" and rubbing her face on the the side of the couch(just like our dogs do after their baths lol)...Also the way she says "I love you mama Hold my hand pwease "..every night when she's trying to go to sleepn while sticking her chucky little hand out to grab mine.....makes my heart melt

Kara

Mommy to Meagan Marie

Join us on

The Preschool Group
Preschool Group Mod

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2010 at 3:43 AM

how smart she is and how she will give you a kss when she knows she is being naughty!

07gradmom
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 9:11 AM

I am on my third (and last) toddler. My oldest is five, and I'll remember his big grin and belly laugh. My middle child is three, and I will never forget him breaking his foot (when he was 2) and being so adventureous. Julian's into everything. My youngest turns 2 next month, and I will remember her being the sweetest baby. I'll never forget the many hours we have spent (and still have to spend) in therapies for her developmental delays. She's so sweet, will hug anybody.

I'm Wrae. I have three kids.. Cameron (4), Julian (3) and Lillian ( 1 year). I work full time as an addictions counselor and love it. I am 26 years old. I am biracial. I did not breast feed, used disposable diapers, vaccinated all three kids, do not co-sleep ,and my house is never clean. I am from Kentucky and love it, but I am not a stereotypical Kentuckian.

fairymom2316
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 2:28 PM

I think that I will remember how excited she was to go to school everyday! I hope it lasts! =)

sofiesmom112
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM

I will always remember her infectious laugh and beautiful smile...My favorite line of hers is "that's a great idea mommy" to anything that she is really excited to do...

RobynS
by Robyn on Jan. 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM

DS is 5 and I often remember how, when he was 2 or 3 and wanted to sit on my lap he would say, "Can I... come-up?" Come up was almost like one word, and there was a little pause in the middle of the sentence. It was soooo cute!

Of course there are lots of things I'll remember. It's hard to believe he's such a big boy already. Harder still to think he'll be in all-day kindergarten next year! =(

Olivia213
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM

My son is 3, and there are so many cute things to remember it is hard to pin point just one.  But this is such a great question!!!  I want to remember most....  him telling me "I love you too," his love of star wars, the he grabs me to give me a hug, him telling me how beautiful my hair looks when he is in trouble.....  so many things to remember.... so little time to commit to permanent memory!!

kathy5980
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:56 PM

I will definitely remember my son's sense of humor. He is such a crack-up, but I'm nervous that when he's in school he'll be the class clown.

I will also remember how he says "So Mommy, tell me all about your day." when I pick him up from preschool. And he really wants to know all the details... if I skip anything, like what I ate for lunch, he asks me about it!

soymujer
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 12:55 PM

My oldest is 14 and I remember him being able to speak Spanish first.  My next child is 11 and I remember him breaking his leg (I had a little to do with that and I feel so bad to this day) and my 4 year old, I will remember his laugh, how ornery he is (so much different than the other 2) and how adventurous he is.

family in the van   Mom of four

monshine2
by on Jan. 27, 2010 at 1:07 PM

With my oldest who is now 13 I will always remember her ringlet curly hair from her pre-school days.
Mia is 2 now, I hope to remember her voice and how she yells at her sister and the rest of us to Git it! hehe  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)