• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WINDY!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:06 AM
  • 10 Replies

Oh my goodness! It is sooooo windy here today! I just went out to load the truck and almost got blown away! And to top it off, it's raining! BLAH! At least it's warm!

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Ugh, it's windy and rainy here in Ohio too!!

RobynS
by Robyn on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:22 AM

I haven't stepped outside yet today, but I was told that there is something sleet-like falling to the ground. ICK!!!

mom2cindylouwho
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Sounds like you have the weather we had all day yesterday.  Once I get my lazy bum dressed, I have to go out and pick up all DD's outdoor toys that were blown over ... a sturdy Little Tikes slide included!  Thankfully, it's sunny & cooler today :)

JoyJoy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:54 AM

rain and wind but warm here too in new jersey 

Pregnancy%20ticker

pregnancy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
bhwrn1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM

That's where I am! Where in NJ are you?

Quoting JoyJoy:

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

JoyJoy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Quoting bhwrn1:

That's where I am! Where in NJ are you?

Quoting JoyJoy:

monmouth co

Pregnancy%20ticker

pregnancy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
MommytoIsabella
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM

It is so windy here that I have already had to chase the deck furniture and grill cover, and one cushion is still missing.....and half my roof shingles on the front of the house are GONE! Errrr >:( Well, they are off the roof anyway, not gone, they are ALL OVER the back yard!

BTW, I am in South Central PA.

sophiesmom07
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM

I'm in NY and it's the same here.   It's so windy, my trash cans were out on my front lawn!   It's so dark in my house I had to turn all the lights on!  It's kind of a fun day to be inside with my dd though,  hmmm, I'm gonna think of an activity for today :) 

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Oh no! I hope you find them all :)

Quoting MommytoIsabella:

It is so windy here that I have already had to chase the deck furniture and grill cover, and one cushion is still missing.....and half my roof shingles on the front of the house are GONE! Errrr >:( Well, they are off the roof anyway, not gone, they are ALL OVER the back yard!

BTW, I am in South Central PA.

Lilypie

Eviesmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:21 PM

It's been gloomy here in central MA. Not raining too hard yet. I know it's coming though. From what I understand, these are the storms that pounded California so hard last week. My mom live in Southern CA, she said it was nasty. Her city has declared a state of emergency because of all of the damage from flood waters, etc. I hope we don't get hit that bad!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)