• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever have a party at Gymboree?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

It looks like it'd be a lot of fun for my daughter's birthday party(she's going to be 3), but it's kind of expensive so I was wondering if it's worth it.

Our other choices are the Gulfarium(aquarium but with salt water stuff), the zoo and just putting a bounce house in our front yard.

Kara

Mommy to Meagan Marie

Join us on

The Preschool Group
Preschool Group Mod

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ECMOM970
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Never have but hears a little BUMP

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:39 AM

I never had one for my kids. But my cousin did one and my kids had a blast. They run around jumping on all the stuff and play games and sing. It was cute. But it's not for kids older than 5.

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

RobynS
by Robyn on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM

I don't even know that we have one around here. But if you try it, let us know how it goes! I need ideas for DS's next birthday. He would love to have a bounce house in the yard, but since his birthday is in December, it's a bit cold for that.

lamami77
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Is expensive. I won't waist too much money . In my opinion, kids don't care about the places they just want to have fun with their friends. My boy has 3 years old and every birthday we invite to his bodies and hi is always very happy  , they can stay as long as they want and you are the boss. On those places they have many restrictions about (food, time, games, etc). Well, the moms that invited me , like to do it that way because they said that they don't have to tell the people to leave or if they want only kids at the same age, they have the excuse of the "rules of the place"  .Anyway , hope your little one have fun!!! 

chillemi78
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Quoting RobynS:

I don't even know that we have one around here. But if you try it, let us know how it goes! I need ideas for DS's next birthday. He would love to have a bounce house in the yard, but since his birthday is in December, it's a bit cold for that.

Indoor pool parties are always great for cold weather birthdays. You can check your local hotels with indoor pools or community centers or gyms.

Mandy

wildwiccan83
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM

My niece had her b-day there last year and my son and i hated it. It was very pricey, the people were rude and didn't pay much attention to what was going on. In one of the jumpers a boy peed himself and when the lady next to my told one of the workers she goes "yeah it happens all the time we will hose it off after people leave" EWWWWW

Kim24kids
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Gool Luck!!! Let us know what U decide=) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)