• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

allergies

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM
  • 3 Replies

my youngest son is 2 years old and have severe food allergies! he's allergic to milk, peanuts, grapes,egg whites, oats,tuna.strawberries,white potatoes,crayfish,crabs,shrimp.lobster,prawns,banana,sweet potatoes,and cttonseed oil.and i wanted to know if any mothers out there has kids with these allergies?

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hollinicole
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Emily is 3 and allergic to milk, soy, eggs whites and yoke, bananas, shell fish crayfish, crabs, shrimp, lobster, grapefruit along with almost everything outside and cats. We go for another test here soon cause she keeps breaking out and having a runny nose.

We have know about her allergies since she was 12 months old so its all normal life to me know, I know at first I was in shock over what to feed her cause everything in the store thats not fresh has soy in it.

RobynS
by Robyn on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Oh man!! My kids don't have any allergies that I know of, but I just wanted to offer a cyber (((hug))). What a difficult (and even scary) thing to deal with.

I don't really know anything about food allergies. Is there a chance he will grow out of any of them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)