Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddler beds

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:56 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ladies,

I have two toddler beds that I need to get rid of.  I have a Disney Princess and a Disney Cars toddler bed both with mattress and bedding.  I want to give them away to someone in the same situation as me and not donate to Goodwill.  The mattresses aren't in the best of shape and the princess fitted sheet is torn but otherwise in good shape just need to be tightened.  If you know of anyone that might want them please let me know.  I live on Fort Carson and you would have to pick them up.  I hope I can give them to someone soon. Thank you!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MommyToEthan
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM

you could list them on freecycle or craigslist as well. 

Do you have a BOY??   If so, come join us at RAISING BOYS!  It's a great group for mothers of boys of any age!  Hope to see you there!!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/336/

bhwrn1
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 7:56 PM

I was gonna suggest this. It is free to do this and you can do it in more of a local forum so people in your area could see it.

Quoting MommyToEthan:

you could list them on freecycle or craigslist as well. 

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

newmommyhjm
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Here's a bump for you! :0)

I'm Heather. Proud Army wife to Colt, who is currently deployed to Afghanistan. Loving Mommy to Chyenne, the prettiest little princess, and Cohen, the most handsome little milk monster!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)