Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting my day early...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:19 AM
  • 13 Replies

I just could not sleep. Hubby in upstairs in bed snoring away. I dont even have any kids and I am still up. Any plans for today? I am going consignment shopping by myself this morning. Its sunny out, and hopefully I can get some stuff before DH goes to work and Shane gets home from Nany's.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FrogSalad
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Consignment shopping sounds fun!

I'm getting a massage this morning then grocery shopping.  I misplaced the book I was reading so I'm going to the library to see if they have a copy.

One of my sister's is having a birthday tomorrow so we may go to my mom's for a birthday dinner if the weather isn't bad.  That means I'll have to find a gift for her today.

akgraff
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:25 AM

i woke up a 5am this morning. dd woke up around 6 and i let my dh sleep in since we were up late watching a movie together. I'd really like to hit the gym today, send out my mail and take my dd to the beach (even though its hella cold out lol) to find some shells and maybe try and convince the dh to take us on a quick walmart run

stephs0105
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:25 AM

no plans over here just stay home and clean df had to work today so hes gone and ds and dd are still sleeping maybe today ill try and curl my hair with my hot rollers i have no idea how but i will try

krystlewv
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Quoting akgraff:

i woke up a 5am this morning. dd woke up around 6 and i let my dh sleep in since we were up late watching a movie together. I'd really like to hit the gym today, send out my mail and take my dd to the beach (even though its hella cold out lol) to find some shells and maybe try and convince the dh to take us on a quick walmart run

convince DH? Its the SAME way at my house about walmart!

s.t.e.p.h
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:27 AM

I am going to be doing laundry and cleaning today. I'm on standby for my sister in law..she's very pregnant and due very soon. She's been having contractions for days now and yesterday she got a huuuge burst of energy and was cleaning like crazy. I'm one of her labor coaches, so I can't be too far from home.

krystlewv
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

I am going to be doing laundry and cleaning today. I'm on standby for my sister in law..she's very pregnant and due very soon. She's been having contractions for days now and yesterday she got a huuuge burst of energy and was cleaning like crazy. I'm one of her labor coaches, so I can't be too far from home.

One day I was taking down bunk beds and moving them and the next day I had a baby! :-)

s.t.e.p.h
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:31 AM

She was on her hands and knees scrubbing their kitchen floor yesterday. That was the same thing I did the night before I went into labor. I have yet to hear from her, but she was having some major pain in her back(I'm assuming some back labor).

Quoting krystlewv:

Quoting s.t.e.p.h:

One day I was taking down bunk beds and moving them and the next day I had a baby! :-)

((*Steph-23 year old stay at home momma to my 3 March babies:Elijah,Brayden and Hannah.

sunshinemama86
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:05 AM

i have a busy day today first my 5 year old nieces birthday party then me and dd are off to the childrens expo which is huge a good three hour event by the time that is over we will probably stop and eat dinner some where.

collinsmommy_06
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I woke up about 7. But didn't get out of bed til 7:30 when my little boy came in.

We are going to Kansas City in a few hours (as soon as my bf gets home from work.)

MarShy740
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:13 AM

That little cup thing is cute! Hum I plan on showering and giving my son a bath...Gotta go out and get his friend a birthday present and then later on today we are going to his Daycare/Church and going to there Childrens Weekend!!!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)