Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Addictions...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:39 AM
  • 39 Replies

Do you have one? What is it?

I have to say (not counting cafemom, im sure thats obvious lmao) Im addicted to tv...Criminal Minds, SVU, all of the CSIs, Charmed, 7th Heaven, 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, Secret LIfe,and Project Runway....my cop shows i just watch whenever, but teh teen pregnancy shows and Project Runway, imust watch every week lol1

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Cafemom!  Watching I love Lucy and the Golden girls and going to amazon.com way too frequently!

missamanda86
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:45 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEE I Love Lucy!!!!!!!

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Cafemom!  Watching I love Lucy and the Golden girls and going to amazon.com way too frequently!

Brianav
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:49 AM

I'm not really addicted to TV (even though I LOVE to watch it.) I am ADDICTED to EATING OUT!! I'm not even joking...My family (husband and I) would rather spend our grocery money on eating out...EVERY DAY! We want to stop but have no control over it...lol...is that weird?

missamanda86
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:52 AM

LOL ican be that way,  but we only go to my dads resturant and he pays so it doesnt  cost me lol!

Quoting Brianav:

I'm not really addicted to TV (even though I LOVE to watch it.) I am ADDICTED to EATING OUT!! I'm not even joking...My family (husband and I) would rather spend our grocery money on eating out...EVERY DAY! We want to stop but have no control over it...lol...is that weird?

FrogSalad
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM

Quoting Brianav:

No, I'm trying to break myself of that habit.  Esp. since it's just me and DS on weeknights sometimes I just don't feel like cooking so we go out.

But with my new diet there's not really anywhere I can go any more.  Not that that's a bad thing, mind you . . .

krystlewv
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I am addicted to the computer, Dr. Pepper, and coffee.

I am addicted to Project Runway and Top Chef.

On a serious note I am a in recovery for drug addiction.

rach_jaco
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM

I am addicted to Facebook for sure. My husband always gives me a hard time. I am also addicted to reality TV. I will seriously watch any reality show no matter how stupid it is. I can't help myself, lol.

rach_jaco
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Good for you, you should be proud of yourself! My Godmother is a recovering alcoholic. She has been sober for like 17 years now. My mother is also a recovering addict.

Quoting krystlewv:

Datina
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:41 PM

I'm super addicted to reality TV. I laugh at myself about it. :) I'm addicted to coffee. Aaaaand unfortunately, nicotine. FB, also. I'm a FB-aholic. And texting... I'm a HUGE texter. I know... annoying. 

On the serious side, I'm a recovering (been clean for 5 years) drug addict (I ate pills like candy) and also in recovery from self inflicted injury (I had been cut-free for 4 1/2 years but slipped up one time last June). 

krystlewv
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Quoting rach_jaco:

Good for you, you should be proud of yourself! My Godmother is a recovering alcoholic. She has been sober for like 17 years now. My mother is also a recovering addict.

Quoting krystlewv:

Thank You! Usually I dont put myself out there like that but I feel at home here and maybe someone will see this who is in the same position or wanting to be.

shake handhugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)