Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

more ideas

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  • 6 Replies

I finally got a mouse for my laptop which...wow this is awesome lol I dont get on my desktop much anymore as usually I have a kid on there doing nickjr games or one checking his farmville. Anyway Ive been asking a few questions lately about ideas for redoing rooms in my house. I have one more and fishing for ideas. I want to turn our room into a room for dd4, I want very girly and pink. Since she's almost 5 I am thinking butterflies, flowers and such. Something that she will still like for a few years. She is VERY girly. Shes convinced she is a princess (I told DH I am waiting on her to ask if she is adopted and insisting her real parents are a king and queen of some foreign land lol) she has 3 brothers but man she is GIRLY!! I want some pics/ideas for her room. I have always wanted and dreamed of doing a little girls room and now that I have ds4 and ds8 sharing a room dd4 gets her own.

Veronica: married to my best friend Ron  proud of mom of 4 Kolbie (13) Isaiah (7) Joshua River and Katelyn Raine (4)and 2 bonus kids (12 and 7)

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Supervane
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:04 PM

DH made DD a pink chandelier for her room, it was origionally a lamp and he turned into a chandelier for her room. I'm big on lighting fixtures and I think it makes all the difference in a room. So I recommend a unique lighting fixture for her new room.

I'll be back to post a pic!

Here we go:

krystlewv
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I love the sayings that you can put on the walls. I know you can buy them at target.You can also paint them or stencil them on yourself. This site is quite nice too...

http://www.quotethewalls.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=BedroomDecorWords&Sub=8&isThumbs=Yes&Thumbs=200

mom2cindylouwho
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:04 PM

I just finished DD's room in almost ALL pink ... butterflies & flowers.  There are tons of pictures I posted a few weeks ago.  To keep from reposting them all ...  Have FUN decorating!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/preschool/forums/read/10779724/FINALLY_finished_what_do_you_think_pic_heavy

Moms2NTwins
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM

love the ideas!! I saw those sayings at target! I am doing a wall with black and white pics and I saw one or two over there that would be perfect. She def. has to have a new light fixture that fan is sooo outdated in that room.

sophiesmom07
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I found this website once and saved it for when I need it, crystalcastle.com everything princess decoration and furniture!

That pink chandelier idea is great!!

krystlewv
by on Feb. 22, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I agree with the light fixture, it can be a focal point in the room and make a huge difference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)