Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like chewing nails today

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:18 AM
  • 13 Replies

My morning is starting out on a rough note.  Hopefully, I can get myself in a better mood as the day progresses.

How's your morning going so far?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystlewv
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:05 AM

I am having a shitty morning. I dont know why people cant leave me alone for an hour or so until I wake up! I dont want to talk money and houses at 7 am. Just GO AWAY! 

mousesmommy81
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:19 AM

I had a REALLY tough and emotional day yesterday. I'm bound and determined to MAKE today a better day! I have a super happy toddler, sleeping husband, coffee in my hands and hash browns started on the stove. With as bad as my day was yesterday nothing is getting in my way of being happy today!!

akgraff
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:22 AM

i hope your day gets better!! My day is going smoothly but things could change. lol

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:22 AM

My 3 year old is up way too early for a girl who stayed up until after midnight last night. 

akgraff
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:23 AM

i talk money and houses with dh in the morning and he hates it lol. and i don' understand why mom's never get to sleep in!! why can't the kids just go play until we wake up instead of waking us up very early!!!

Quoting krystlewv:

I am having a shitty morning. I dont know why people cant leave me alone for an hour or so until I wake up! I dont want to talk money and houses at 7 am. Just GO AWAY! 

musiciancdt
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I had a rough day yesterday so I'm determined to have a good one today.  My DH even decided to stay home and play since yesterday was so bad.  It's sweet of him to put off fishing... which he loves.  :)  So I'm hoping it warms up and we can go outside... some sunshine will do me good! 

I hope your day gets better... :)

FrogSalad
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:27 AM

We've been experimenting with eliminating Bren's afternoon nap.  He didn't have one yesterday and by 7 p.m. he was a nightmare.  Threw a tantrum in Walmart and DH had to take him out to the car while I finished shopping.  Then he got up at 5:45 this morning.

He's taking a nap today, by golly!  (And so am I).

:D

RobynS
by Robyn on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:14 AM

All week, Katy slept until nearly 8am, but, of course, I had to get up early for day care and to get Cam ready for pre-school. This morning, Cam gets up at 4am and wants to snuggle--so I laid down in his bed with him. Then Katy was up at 6:15.

Why can't they let me sleep in just ONCE!

Here's to the day getting BETTER for all of us!!

margarita time

bhwrn1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:08 AM

I hope your day gets better.

I am sick today. DH let me sleep in a bit, thank goodness. But my 3 y/o is totally cranky this morning and keeps fighting with my 6 y/o. The baby just woke from his nap and he's only been down for 1/2 an hour!

Needless to say, my morning is not going great.

2and2onway
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Mine has sucked so far, fighting between the older kids has landed them both in thier rooms with screaming and crying from my DD even though she was the first to assault.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)