Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your weekend plans?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:56 AM
  • 6 Replies

We are doing a bit of shopping for vacation, laundry and maybe some baking.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bhwrn1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Today I feel like crap! I have a back ache and a cold! And I got AF yesterday for the first time in 18 months (had a baby and I am BFing). We are supposed to go to SIL's this afternoon, but I am not sure I am up to it. I will see. Tomorrow we have a Boy Scout breakfast for my oldest son.

doosti
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:04 AM

im getting dy to go to a huge kids resale thing in my town,then no real plans,i babysit during the week so this is my time to relax....like that will really happen lol

2and2onway
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:06 AM

My oldest DD is driving me up a wall literally. She is punished to her room for hitting her older brother and she thinks I am the one being mean lol, its going to be a loooooooong weekend if this keeps up.

doosti
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:09 AM

my dd(16months) is laying in my bed sleeping still!i know i know its after 10 she needs to get up. but im thinking of trying to take a quick shower or ill never get one today lol

Quoting 2and2onway:

My oldest DD is driving me up a wall literally. She is punished to her room for hitting her older brother and she thinks I am the one being mean lol, its going to be a loooooooong weekend if this keeps up.

lilblufrog
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:11 AM

It is so nice out we are going to the park! Then I need to do a little more shopping for Easter. I should get going;)

whitd3
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I am cleaning the house today and maybe the grocery store since I have been putting it off for about a week now and we are running low on everything, and nothing planned for tommorrow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)