Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Following in your footsteps

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

Are there things you did as a child that you want your kids to do? What are they?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
2and2onway
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I want good grades and the want to learn. I loved school, I was passionate about it. My 10 y/o hates school but my 8 y/o is now showing potential for loving it. The twins like to learn right now.

bhwrn1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Me, too! I could be a perpetual student. I hope they like it as much as I did/do. DH hated school so I hope they don't inherit that!

Quoting 2and2onway:

I want good grades and the want to learn. I loved school, I was passionate about it. My 10 y/o hates school but my 8 y/o is now showing potential for loving it. The twins like to learn right now.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

FrogSalad
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Lots of things!  I'd love it if had a love of reading for knowledge and for pleasure.  An inquisitive mind that wants to explore the world.  He already loves running and I'm a former runner so that's pretty neat.  My husband would like him to be a drummer like he is/was.  I'd like him to be musical but I don't care what instrument he plays as long as he enjoys it.

isra1986
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:48 AM

The biggest this is ballet! I LOVED dancing and only did it for 2 years because my parents couldn't afford it. DD can start classes next year at age 3 :)

bhwrn1
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Sometimes I wish I had a girl so I could put her in dance. My boys are not interested in dance classes.

Quoting isra1986:

The biggest this is ballet! I LOVED dancing and only did it for 2 years because my parents couldn't afford it. DD can start classes next year at age 3 :)

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)