Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

take some pics and show me ur kids rooms!!!**PICS in Reply*

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM
  • 44 Replies

ill psot my pictures later on - rileys bed should be here today and once i get it pur together ill post pics of everyones room-

but show me yours!

MY PICTURES ARE IN THE REPLY!!!

CafeMom TickersGlitter GraphicsGlitter GraphicsGlitter Graphics

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RobynS
by Robyn on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:53 AM

If you've ever seen a Thomas & Friends magazine, you have the basic idea of DS's room. He has posters from that magazine everywhere!

prestons_mommy
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM

i don't have any recent pics of Preston's room but here was his nursery!! i loved it!!!!

krystlewv
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM

Ummm....No. LMAO!

katiebug840204
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:01 PM

My 5 yr old DD's room. I have since moved her bed against the wall the headboard is on.  On the wall u cant see at the foot of the bed is a chest of drawers..and on the other wall where the toy box is her closet is there.

This is my 7 yr old DS and 21 month old DS bedroom.  opposite wall the bed is on is a toy box and on the otherside of the window is a playpen.  At the foot of the bed is a closet and a dresser.  the futon is now raised into a couch too.

Not Perfect

1flychic
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 4:51 PM

nope won't show it.

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:27 PM

This is Evan and Trevor (4&3)'s room. Aubrie sleeps in our room so she doesnt have a room lol. But when she gets her own room i'll post it.

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM

I LOVE these drapes! Where did you get them if you dont mind me asking.

Quoting AMCMSM:

Still a work in progress. I am working on a new bed cover that will match the drapes.

sandraberke
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Quoting AMCMSM:

Still a work in progress. I am working on a new bed cover that will match the drapes.

i love the yellow and black n white thing going on,

CafeMom TickersGlitter GraphicsGlitter GraphicsGlitter Graphics

n03z07l08
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:57 PM

There rooms are a mess right now! But this is my youngests bed.  He has that,a small dresser,sliding board and toybox in his room. Walls are just plain. I'm still working on it.

My older boys rom is plain too. they have wooden bunk beds with sports comforters, huge wooden dresser,and a couple toyboxes. Plus a shelf on there wall with sports memoribilia type stuff.

mom2cindylouwho
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)