Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner 4/1?

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM
  • 23 Replies

So, what did everyone have for dinner?

Lilypie

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE, REPURPOSE...

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommatbot
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:35 PM

I just started making dinner about 20 mins ago...I'm making chicken with a cream cheese pan sauce. Steamed Carrots and Brocolli. And Rice. I've never made this chicken before..I hope it's yummy.

4time-mom
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Leftover pasta/fish/chicken (NOT mixed, LOL), carrots & dip, apples...they're still eating so maybe a choc chip cookie if they finish.

dusky_rose
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:39 PM

Going to make swedish meatballs with noodles and beets as a veggie.

Click the image above to join our group.

lovinmyboys...
by Member on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:40 PM

Homemade turkey pepperoni/black olive pizza

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Sounds yummy. I love anything with cream cheese. How do you make the sauce?

Quoting mommatbot:

I just started making dinner about 20 mins ago...I'm making chicken with a cream cheese pan sauce. Steamed Carrots and Brocolli. And Rice. I've never made this chicken before..I hope it's yummy.

Lilypie

spinning globerecycling sweetpeaturning into globeplant a treechanging light bulb

Meditate on your own Self. Worship your Self. Respect your Self. God dwells within you as you.”  Swamni "Baba" Muktananda

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Mmmm...I do love pizza!

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Homemade turkey pepperoni/black olive pizza

Lilypie

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:37 PM

I was so lazy today. lol. We had Quesidillas and green beans and applesauce (the kids did) I havent eaten dinner. WAiting on DH to get home.

Mama2ETA
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Is it like the cream cheese alfredo sauce? OMG i love making that stuff! its so strong though we can only make it like once every 6 months lol

Quoting bhwrn1:

Sounds yummy. I love anything with cream cheese. How do you make the sauce?

Quoting mommatbot:

FrogSalad
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 8:39 PM

I made french-fried onion chicken.  Yummy!

bhwrn1
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM

That sounds delicious! Do you use the french fried onions to "bread" the chicken?

Quoting FrogSalad:

I made french-fried onion chicken.  Yummy!

Lilypie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)